Things you like to do when your high?

It amazes me that some people actually get things done stoned. I'm a total vege. That's why I'm careful not to overindulge, otherwise I'd grow roots.

Sounds like you've been consuming MJ that is primarily indica. Try a good 12-16 week sativa that someone has bothered to go the distance with.

There's a LOT more to MJ than just turning into a soft hairy rock lmao.

I would hardly call sex AMAZING when stoned actully kinda the oppoisite.

Yeah, I'd tend to agree with you there in large part. Why be chemically-altered for such an intimate (presumably, lol) thing between two people who are actually close? Occasionaly, sure, just like any other "something different in the bedroom" kind of thing, but not as a regular deal.

Your husband tends to SNORE when you "get there" and have sex? Uhh... Hmm. DURING?!?

<SCRATCHES HEAD> Ya got me.

Tell him you're changing the (for wont of a better word) routine and that you're switching to mornings - but only mornings after nights when he doesn't snore. I have a feeling that while he is going slowly(?) insane he'll be looking for permanent solutions to his snoring problem.

But I seem to have drifted (driven wildly?) off-topic lol.

As long as your hubby knows how lucky he is... And lets you know that he knows.

Sounds like you've been consuming MJ that is primarily indica. Try a good 12-16 week sativa that someone has bothered to go the distance with.

There's a LOT more to MJ than just turning into a soft hairy rock lmao.

I'm looking forward to moving to the Cannabis Coast so I can have the luxury of choice. Here in NY you get what's available and it doesn't come with labels. Thanks for the tip.

well when im high, the muchies get the best of me and i got my own muchie stash (jolly ranchers, air heads, skittles, blow pops, etc.). so i go somewhere, turn on my music or my mp3 player and get some of my stash and chill so hard

Looks good and thanks for sharing, but you might have uploaded it to the gallery and inserted it into your post from there instead of linking it from your personal website. (Although doing so allowed me to check out some more cool art!)

Just a thought.

Looks good and thanks for sharing, but you might have uploaded it to the gallery and inserted it into your post from there instead of linking it from your personal website. (Although doing so allowed me to check out some more cool art!)

Just a thought.

Cool beans, hadn't thought of that option, thanks for the tip! :thanks:

Because you then eat it while stoned?

Back
Top Bottom