Things you like to do when your high?

Mountain bike through the woods...or walk on the beach at night....both with a killer set lined up on the ipod!

:yummy: such a nice topic :popcorn: :rollit: i cant imagine doing something when i'm HIGH and not like it... even working or learning. just enjoy every single moment...

I generally prefer to hang out with friends when I'm high.

I also love to chill in parks, or other "nature" spots. Thats where I can truly feel "God" or whatever you want to call it.

But I have to agree with everyone else who says EVERYTHING is better high ;)

I like to play video games, lately its been World of Warcraft, for a long time before that it was Halo 3, but I'm so burned out on the Live-tards that I can barely stand to hear them when I'm not even playing. I like to go to the river, and camping up in the mountains just over the border in West Virginia, taking the ol' Bronco out four-wheeling. Listening to music goes without saying but I'm saying it anyway.

Unfortunately life has become a grind for me lately, and the only thing I've been able to do is the gaming.

have my friend drive me places lol. just like to look out the window and see things happening. its like my own little reality show as we drive down the street. its best in crowded areas when theres lots of people to see

Back
Top Bottom