Things you like to do when your high?

i really just love to smoke outside, relax, and chill out in the sun with my friends. Whatever we decide to do after that does not matter. I am always done for anything

I love to sit on the deck in back of my house after dark on warm, summer evening, load a bowl, and listen to the sounds of the night. It makes a terrific prelude to a wonderful night's sleep.

I like to watch anything funny with my best smoking buddy, Zach. We'll get baked out of our minds and randomly stumble across random stuff on tv or the internet and just laugh our asses off. Then we'd leave on his bike, I'd hop on the handlebars, and we'll just ride to the local mall. These trips, especially when we first started and were rly fkd up, where quite dangerous ^_^ we both have scars somewhere from near death crashings and fallings :)

I love being outdoors high, I have to agree with 420peace, bigdog, and l8. It's so calming and relaxing, its also nice when there's a nice breeze with moisture in the air.

Wondering if this happens to anyone else:

When I'm rly baked on a hot Florida day, and I go out and walk the streets and zip in and out of stores I feel as though I'm in an indie film or something, like my eyes are the camera. It's rly trippy, albeit hard to explain. Just an experiance that leads to so much thought

My buddy Zach came over, I just bought some nice herb from my favorite dealer. We got really really high, went for a long bike ride and marveled at these ridiculously huge houses, like mini haunted mansions. Their architecture was truly beautiful. Then we came home and munched on chocolate chip pancakes and hamburgers. The sky was so gorgeous, a mid hue of blue overlapping a darker hue.

Just found a new favorite thing to do while high...get google earth and search the universe...it is SICK!! :cool:

FlyinHi

Dude.... I like your style. Every now & then, I get out the telescope. Roll a blunt or 2 and head out to the backyard. 3-4 hrs of that will get the buzz a flowin'. Serenity never felt so good. :amen:

What dont i like to do when im high is a shorter list. . . seeing as im always high from wake up to bedtime

I used to love to play disc golf and work on my car while listening to some good music.. other than that just smoking on some good bud with some good friends and go for a hike or get lost somewhere new

I hear ya about getting the cleaning done, I cant do without. I like doing chores ect, I can't do eating, reading, the net they all make me loose my buzz. Yeah I get super munchies sometimes but I refrain until my buzz is gone. But yeah one of my most fav is nature, going for hikes, fishing, just hanging out in the woods. And just living without anxiety and panic, ahhh...peace. It's funny how weed sometimes makes you paranoid but yet it can also calm a panic attack. I love to bake (cook pies pastries, deserts ect.), everyone loves/hates when I bake mwaaahaaahaaa I am the homemade, from scratch, soft pretzel woman!

I like to watch World of Warcraft music videos people create, go for a drive listening to House or Ayumi Hamasaki or go to the park.

i enjoy getting high with my buddies. then one starts to beat box. then we all start freestyling. when im high and rap. i say the funniest things. also, my gf just put me on to this. we would tie a floating cooler full of beer to our inner tube, and then we would smoke blunts while we go down the river.

Back
Top Bottom