Things you like to do when your high?

Turn on my marshall halfstack and my boss gt 8 pick up my ESP custom built fire engine red strat and shred until my fingers bleed!

Turn on my marshall halfstack and my boss gt 8 pick up my ESP custom built fire engine red strat and shred until my fingers bleed!

Kingdiamond you make me wanna take out my 87 camaro and go out for a good ride burn some rubber and ride off to the sunset...:surf:

after smoking Nepalese hash and getting rrrriiiipppped, I love to go to concerts in KATHMANDU. Oh and looknig at 420 girls. (oops)not really.

Go for walks and bike rides. Exercise, stretch, play with animals, play my saxophone, watch weeds, write, eat, go places, geek out around people that have no clue that i'm high, drive, listen to music (obviously), lol and finally i like to laugh!

Jam ON!

:goodjob:

I can identify with you Jessica. I've been plagued with cluster headaches since 1989. I've had long stretches where they were hitting a significant portion of the day, every day and I've had a few days here and there where I somehow didn't have any. I quickly learned that you might as well get the work done when you're not suffering because when you are... well, you can't get much done while in a ball in the corner making noises or rolling around crying.

I also love to take a smoke brake when working on cars then get back to work I just have a system of thinking when i smoke, then "DO WORK SON". anyone else like working on cars HIGH

I did until the day I decided to swap injectors. I spent four hours pulling the old ones off (resinated fuel makes good o-ring glue lol)... And then put the same ones back on.

After that, not so much.

taking bong rips:bong: and watching strange wilderness just to forget it and having to re-watch it in the morning was pretty tight:bigtoke:

Sex is amazing stoned but usually I tend towards paranoia so I just vege out alone watching the clouds outdoors or watching really bad (good) old movies esp 50s SF. It amazes me that some people actually get things done stoned. I'm a total vege. That's why I'm careful not to overindulge, otherwise I'd grow roots.

Back
Top Bottom