Things you like to do when your high?

movies
music
sex
and just talking 2 people

Sex is better high!

Oh sex is better too

mmm sex and food

really? sex? when ur stoned? i'm all fucking lazy...i dont find weed maked sex BETTER....

i prefer to read, smoke more, play the drums, listen to music, chill out on the internet, play video games, do my nails...
and haha i read some where in this thread that someone like to take pictures of them selves when they're high...i like to do that also its fun.

Space Cruise!! gettin high with the pals and just drive drive until we are lost. then get even higher and try and find your way out. Graffiti,Stencils, Music,Skate, and of course come to this lovely website!!!! where i can talk to such a vast spectrum of stoners!!!
YA SON!!

Depends on who Im with,if Im alone I just sit back and relax and watch Seinfeld haha

If its the band and my husband,we play music together..Djembe,Accordion,Big Deep Drums...its mind blowingg =]

I'll start off

i love to go to reggae shows when im high

the music just gives you a sublime feeling
:rollit:

No pun intended right? lol :peace:

Oh yeah.. when I get high I like to get even more high, talk about really deep or complex stuff, read, listen to all kinds of music, watch stoner flicks... having sex is definitely better high, like everyone else says. Makes it more interesting, feels better, makes it kind of funny in a way lol... helps me feel up to speed :D

Back in the day skateboarding used to be my "gettin stoned" thing to do, but I'm gettin too old for it.

Hell yeah man I used to love going bomb'n, but now that I got some plants going iv been cutting down on graffin. Dont wanna get picked off doing graffiti when I got my plants going. But damn I got to have atleast 70 throwies around this town still.

Watch my fish tank, it's a weird, fascinating world that I have no control over. Except when I wish to play God.

i like to ride my bike around the area i live and explore, or ill just watch dazed and confused, or just zone off,, and just as chronolith said listen to music, music opens my mind to alot of things

Back
Top Bottom