Where do you smoke?

I mostly smoke at home where I can just sit back and enjoy a nice doobie.

But if I'm out and about, I smoke pretty much anywhere. I love to get high outdoors most of all!

I live in the woods and the woods like the smoke. The other night my wife and I smoked on the porch and then walked in the woods nude in a rain storm. It was so refreshing. Something liberating about being stoned and nude in a rain storm.

I like to pack a bowl right in front of the computer; then, I like to sit out on the deck after dark. This sounds of the night are really intense when you have a good buzz going on.

I like to pack a bowl right in front of the computer; then, I like to sit out on the deck after dark. This sounds of the night are really intense when you have a good buzz going on.

Totally agree man. I'm definetly more of a night smoker. I hide inside during the day for fear of getting busted, but at night I always chill outside. We have a latter up to my roof, and a couple times i've even put a lawn chair up there and smoked a couple joints. Full moon... Night sounds... The stars. There is nothing more beautiful than looking into the sky, night or day, it gives me the greatest feeling thinking about what is out there and how mysterious this place is.

I'll usually use the volcano in the basement beside the computer or on a coffee table beside the couches and tv. I smoke for the most part when I'm outside via solar toking when feasible or a nice spliff or bowl when it's not.

Mostly in the garage of my best friends' house. The three of us go out and sit around in the old chairs, or if it's just two of us we smoke in the car we're working on ('78 Camaro).

my room , i have a fat lazyboy its unreal , but the best is on the dock at the cottage , most relaxing place in the world. i dont blaze in my car anymore i like the new car smell :)

I usually smoke in my bedroom when at school or in someone's living room where the smoking is openly accepted. Thankfully I've had roomies that didn't mind as long as they didn't smell it or anything so I've become pretty clever with masking the smell.

When I'm in my 'rents house I smoke in the bathroom with the vent on. All this talk about nature makes me wanna smoke outside at night but then I remembered that I live in the south and I would get eaten alive by mosquitos on a hot, damp, humid night

Where in Harlem bro....... that's part of my old stompin' grounds. One of my bros owned a jewelry store on 125th just off of ACP Jr Blvd.

sorta sounds like you're in the 'Heights' area of Harlem.......

And your correct i live on 173rd and st. nicks in washington heights NY Represent...1

my front lawn after midnight, my side/back garden. nearby park. bathroom or study. :)

Back
Top Bottom