Where do you toke?

Buddies houses are always chill. Outdoors is where it's at though. There's a park we go to sometimes where we have to walk down this little road to make it the park that opens up into a giant circle with trees and benches everywhere. Nobody really goes there at night so it's safe for the most part.

I like hiking up a dry wash or along a small stream in a dry climate(no bugs).

In the past, when I was young, I'd get into an innertube, and float down a river on a sunny hot day. I'd have a jug of drinking water, pre-rolled smoke stuffed in a box of cigarettes. I met a lot of friend when I broke out the smoke about a 1/4 way down that river.

Its hot where I live so I toke with a mate who has an undergound house. Its cool there...always about 70 degress celsius. Above ground right now is above 48 celsius

During the winters I chill in my basement, or when I use a bong. During spring and summer I'll roll myself a J while I'm fishing. Nothing more relaxing that being out on the river.

Usually the house, I like to chill in my screenroom, and take a few bong hits. Sometimes at some of the local beach bars I'll smoke a jay in the smoking section, no one usually seems to notice, and if they do they just ask if they can have a hit.

usually toke in my garage. It's pretty warm in there during the cold Canadian winter months, so it helps when it's almost too cold to smoke outside.

If not in my garage, usually at a buddy's house. His rents go away all the time, so we light up in his house.. It's usually pretty chill :)

mostly i partake either in my folks room with them, or in my room watching a movie, but my fave is outside, anywhere outside.

yo big D on the scene. me an my crew be rollin up blunts everywhere we go man, talking bout smokin that shit on the sidewalk downtown, may be cruisin around gettin lit up, we smoke it outside churchs chicken and we posted up rolling them heavy shit down there at club 2301 just straight gettin that liquor and weed up talkin that big money shit stack that bread

thats hella funny i smoked a phat bowl while sittin in the churchs chicken parking lot once too i smoked in public transportation called C.A.T. buss once way in the back even had someone come back and toke wit me i knew the driver didnt care was pretty funny i think but that was alonnnng time ago

Well I live in the city so sometimes I just roll up and go for a walk with my dog, cops don't really bother people around here.
I enjoy smoking on my rooftop where I can see all the buildings and the lights its very relaxing, but I also like to go and smoke on the beach in the summer.

used to be driving up in the hills in South Kkorea, now it is by my grillwhen Im smoking ribs, I am smoking inside and out

EDIT: also in front of the big screen tv while wish you were here is playing in the xbox 360 and colors are changing on tv....... ohh nice...

I love to drive, its something about being on the open highway that does it for me, with the sound of wind and nice tunes turned up. Esp on my way home from work, on a Friday. OMG !!!!

Or on my patio, I have this lil cheapy plastic furniture. I put chair pads in the seats and prop my feet up on the other. I have a lil matching cheapy table. Big enough to hold my ashtray, extra smoke, and a nice glass of white zin. With my radio blasting something like Golden Time of Day by Maze. That is the life after a rough day, week or just because.

Anywhere outdoors but mainly at the beach or anywhere along Hamakua Coast.....

Back
Top Bottom