Damn . . . what do you think, stoners?

tattooed_girl

Well, y'all, for my DUI (driving under the influence of marijuana) I got supervision for a year. I live in Illinois.

Not bad, eh? :allgood:

On this paper I got it says I could get random drug tests. I asked my lawyer and he told me, "Nah, that won't happen unless there's a reason for you to be tested." I guess that means going to one of my AA meetings blowed or something. :bongrip: LOL.

Anyway, I haven't smoked in months and I know it would be awesome to smoke a blunt or something. :headbanger:

What do you guys think? Is it worth it? If I was drug tested and it came back positive would I go to jail? What would happen?

Somebody give me some advice. :Rasta:

I miss mary jane.

No it's not worth it. They put you on probation for a reason. I am sure that if you fail a drug test there is some sort of time in jail hanging over you if you don't finish the probation without incident.

What type suspended sentence did they give you?

IMO it's not worth it. Only take one time for you to get caught again. Then you will have more strikes against you.

I really don't like giving legal advice, but if you gotta lawyer talk to them. Sometimes they test people, and sometimes they don't. If you get tested and come up positive you do stand a chance of going to jail. One of my friends did get off with a warning but he was lucky. I don't know if I'd take the chance.

anoymonity spelled wrong but its big in AA if you do meetings not looking or smelling high and just say my name is not important i just dont want to get drunk today i'm going to listen the real 12 steppers shouildn't bother you but the control power freaks might latch on to you to sponsor you and "save you from demon alcohol" if you are lucky the old time hardliners about anomynity will have told off the local judges about signing slips breaking anomynity. if you really can't wait it out get your doctor to put you on a prescription medication that gives false positive readings for tests and take the pharmacy poop sheet with the warning and mail it certified w/ return recpt to your probation officier and the local judge it might let you slide once or twice unless your po is gung ho and willing to do extra testing plus having the pharmacy poop sheet might mean your po will chase after someone its cheaper to hassle they have budgets and can't always justify lots of extra spending because of false positives from legal prescriptions...

when i was on probation, I didnt smoke,,,its not worth it,,,just wait it out. I mean, I fucked up along the way, but ya gotta be smart too.

I'd still smoke, your lawyer can fight for your rights, if he says they can't then they can't.

Don't get in more trouble tattoo-girl, if you have stopped for this long, you can go a lil' longer. You don't want them to hassle you, it's so not worth getting in more troble over. Just wait, and when you finally get to, its gonna be a good high, with no worries. Take Care and Stay Free. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom