DanWV

DanWV

Ha You'll
I am so confused! I have been ready to go when ever the good lord pulls my chain. I am one of the oldest living hep-C survivors. I've had hep-C for 39 years. A friend of mine sent me a link to a video that is supposed to be a documentary about cancer and some chemical in pot that cures cancer. Mentally I am catching up with my mom and ant "Alzheimer". But the hep-C stays in check. How is it that we live in what is supposed to be a humane world and the one drug that kills, maims and destroys families and lives everyday you can by at the grocery store and one that has so much healing potential we the tax payer have spent over $10,000,000,000 trying to subdue.
Please don't get me wrong I have a drink now and the probably a dozen wine coolers in the past 2 years. Please if you reply or what ever to this post please don't be upset if i don't respond well it's like this my alarms on my phone tell me what the alarms are for "get the drift" even then I forget to do. Actually I'm about 2 hours past giving my pup "Chance" his allergy med. be cool my motto "our live need to revolve around nature not nature around us". without nature we are nothing
later
DanWV aka Locfea

Back
Top Bottom