Darade's Auto Emporium: Not An Actual Store

Darade

Darade3rdJournalLogo.png
3rdJournalpic.png

14/12/22
Pink Runtz is starting to show its seed hull on the surface line, I'll keep watching it for the next few hours, misting it here and there, I'm hoping it'll progress enough to be able to take it off, or hopefully, it does it all by itself; Do-Si-Dos on the left is starting to move the soil a little bit, so I know that seeds have also popped, we're just waiting for the middle, and hopefully they all go above the soil line, as we're not in the clear til we see them cotyledons!​

So uh somehow the seeds I thought were popping migrated to the surface and was just sitting there so I put them a little deeper and gave them a good spray again hoping they still pop, the DoSiDos that I thought popped did indeed pop so we have one!

So uh somehow the seeds I thought were popping migrated to the surface and was just sitting there so I put them a little deeper and gave them a good spray again hoping they still pop, the DoSiDos that I thought popped did indeed pop so we have one!
Happy birthday. :yahoo:
Hey Amigo. :high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Happy birthday. :yahoo:
Hey Amigo. :high-five:

The two I pushed back under are coming up, I most likely will see them very soon, maybe by the end of the day!! Note to self, don't just go eraser length it's not enough xD I ended up helping the original DoSiDo I thought had popped, it popped but like the tip of the root was starting to die, and the seedling wasn't getting out of the shell so I did the thing that I do to save them, but I guess it was just too immature or something cause it was in there with all them membranes still intact I pulled it all off, and it's all still green but I doubt that one is gonna make it

❄️~*Safe Regards*~❄️
❄️*~*~Darade~*~*❄️

20/12/22
Today I decided to give a super good watering, as these seedlings are just CHUGGING along, so I wanted to make sure the root takes up all the space they can, but not to the point of being root bound, so when I do the transfer the roots will still progress, I'm planning on doing the xplant on week 3, if we're far enough along; I'm going to do some nutrients when the first fan leaves come out (the ones right after the first true leaves)

I used Voodoo Juice, and ofc the Superthrive and Roots Excelutrator, as these are super important from bean pop until the bloom phase.

❄️~*Safe Regards*~❄️
❄️*~*~Darade~*~*❄️

322407542_874310237226299_9140248214213262902_n.jpg
321658340_5779961635417378_6086701335888345715_n.jpg

They're growing up so fast!

Sorry for the delay, was spending Christmas with my family, and decided to go wifi free during it, as all my mother had was Chromebook; I'll be back to regular posting, and hopefully soon, I can start networking with y'all again, as I've probably been forgotten lowkey (my b)​

So far so good! I’m pulling up my chair I love new journals!
I didn't think to tag people; That would make a lot more sense, I don't think should even do that now though would feel like spam. (opps thought I clicked reply x'D)

322407542_874310237226299_9140248214213262902_n.jpg
321658340_5779961635417378_6086701335888345715_n.jpg

They're growing up so fast!

Sorry for the delay, was spending Christmas with my family, and decided to go wifi free during it, as all my mother had was Chromebook; I'll be back to regular posting, and hopefully soon, I can start networking with y'all again, as I've probably been forgotten lowkey (my b)​
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas my friend. :green_heart:
Girls are perfect. :thumb:
Take care.
Talk soon. :high-five:

3/1/23
Topped Do-Si-Dos at 4-5th node as @Emilya Green did in her latest auto journal, as I wanna experiment, I just loved the results she ended up with by topping autoflowers!

Gonna give Pink Runtz, a bit to catch up as she was a day or so behind, which is fine, all good things come in time!

They both took their uppot superbly, it's like pink runtz jumped back to health as she was all droop now she's standing proud and happy.​

3/1/23
Topped Do-Si-Dos at 4-5th node as @Emilya Green did in her latest auto journal, as I wanna experiment, I just loved the results she ended up with by topping autoflowers!

Gonna give Pink Runtz, a bit to catch up as she was a day or so behind, which is fine, all good things come in time!

They both took their uppot superbly, it's like pink runtz jumped back to health as she was all droop now she's standing proud and happy.​
@Emilya Green definitely knows her stuff. 4th 5th is perfect imo
Pink Runtz sounds great bro, never ran a auto, so it will be nice to see how it turns out.
Just blazin, sorry for the ramble

I've ran a few, but I don't think I ever did it right, and it caused a lot of wonky grows to happen lol.
the last couple of autos were seedy and tasted like crap. lol

This time I wanna do it correctly, I mean business. lol

Back
Top Bottom