Darade's Auto Emporium: Not An Actual Store

A11297C0-B3F8-4AFA-8691-15CC39D66125.jpeg

I cut pink Runtz but just found pistils, I hope it all goes well still. Though I had more time to veg seems this one is a quick one.
Autos never do what you want. :oops:
Hope your having a great day my friend. :yahoo:
Take care.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Take care.

It's ok maybe it won't handy cap the plant, as it was just starting there should be the auto stretch phase, so hopefully the stretch still works on Pink Runtz, tbh I knew Do-Si-Dos had a better window of veg, from the last time I grew her; I didn't do anything special, no training and she nearly outgrew the tent by the time she had these little nugs on her. lol

323534777_5719479878140521_8487180162983864027_n (1).jpg
323752460_1191435655144564_6425631322881930790_n.jpg

Do-Si-Dos is now growing overnight, like explosively growing; Pink Runtz I think I stunted and is developing bud sites already, lesson learned on that one, check for pistil before you whack your plant, well I'll still let her go maybe she'll prove me wrong, and I still get a little taste of her at least.

Training has begun on Do-Si-Dos, I'm expecting her to actually keep vegging for at least another week or two, and whilst that happens I'm gonna be LSTing, and using the Garden Staples @Emilya Green suggested to me in the past!

Take care.

I think that's where I made the mistake, she told me, I just didn't listen, autos are on their own timelines, not ours. :/

Good morning :ciao:
Girls look lovely.
How are you doing today my friend?

Sorry about the no reply, just been hecka busy cleaning, cooking, and then the baby I forget to check 420 and take a minute to breathe lol.

Sorry about the no reply, just been hecka busy cleaning, cooking, and then the baby I forget to check 420 and take a minute to breathe lol.
It's all good. :Namaste:
Never worry my friend.
I know what life can be like.
Just make sure you make some time for yourself and the family.
I'm always behind on here lately myself.
Relax and catch your breath. ;)

I’m never wasting my time,$, or energy on another auto. CL🍀
check out Emmys Auto grow, and these babies, tell me a whole other story, I think autos are great filler plants, like right now, if I wanted I could be starting photos, and have a perpetual garden; sadly my stockpile for autos is razor thin, and I'm gonna be thinking super hard about the 4 plants I want to be running next.

check out Emmys Auto grow, and these babies, tell me a whole other story, I think autos are great filler plants, like right now, if I wanted I could be starting photos, and have a perpetual garden; sadly my stockpile for autos is razor thin, and I'm gonna be thinking super hard about the 4 plants I want to be running next.
Em grows awesome auto’s so does @Krissi Carbone but I grew Pygmy’s. Never again ☠️! CL🍀

Em grows awesome auto’s so does @Krissi Carbone but I grew Pygmy’s. Never again ☠️! CL🍀
Just gotta baby them every step of the way, in the beginning, or else you will have a very small veg window, however, that's what happened to Pink Runtz, and I accidentally topped her as she was transitioning, and look how amazing she's turning out, it's crazy, she's already shooting hella pistils lol

Just gotta baby them every step of the way, in the beginning, or else you will have a very small veg window, however, that's what happened to Pink Runtz, and I accidentally topped her as she was transitioning, and look how amazing she's turning out, it's crazy, she's already shooting hella pistils lol
I don’t think I did anything different between last summer outdoors grow but the 2 auto’s stunted + photo was almost 4’ tall Indica. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom