Darade's Auto Emporium: Not An Actual Store

Pink Runtz is just getting purplier (yes I made it up), by the damn day! Her pistils are starting to become curly, her bracts are swollen; I'm gonna let her go as long as she needs though, I want her to be more medical.

20230215_055918.jpg
20230215_055908.jpg

20230215_055926.jpg
20230215_055946.jpg

Was supposed to do that update yesterday however I fell asleep as I had big day of flying, currently in Cleveland, Ohio and Boi oh fuckin Boi did I get the full experience already met a crackhead with chip bag on his head looking like one of those tinfoil heads xDDDD

Was supposed to do that update yesterday however I fell asleep as I had big day of flying, currently in Cleveland, Ohio and Boi oh fuckin Boi did I get the full experience already met a crackhead with chip bag on his head looking like one of those tinfoil heads xDDDD
Be careful my friend. Please. :Namaste:

Be Safe
Bill284 😎

Be careful my friend. Please. :Namaste:

Be Safe
Bill284 😎
Still one more flight to Atlanta, and a drive to Macon!

I will be as safe as I can, brother!

Heya, Sensei we're not allowed to put links in our signatures, as that's reserved for only sponsors, just thought I'd let ya know before you end up with your signature removed. 😉

Still one more flight to Atlanta, and a drive to Macon!

I will be as safe as I can, brother!

Heya, Sensei we're not allowed to put links in our signatures, as that's reserved for only sponsors, just thought I'd let ya know before you end up with your signature removed. 😉
You're around my neck of the woods bro. If you get in a pinch and need help for anything, just reach out.
:passitleft:

You're around my neck of the woods bro. If you get in a pinch and need help for anything, just reach out.
:passitleft:
I'd be down for that meet up, bro!
If I had more time out here, I'm only here til Saturday, sadly 😥

I'm here to attend a memorial, my grandfather just passed on the 7th(my birthday).

Finally, back home, the girls are going alright, DoSiDos looks super airy still like you can hardly even see her bracts, I don't like it.

Hinata is still swelling, her trichomes are mostly clear, with some cloudy, she probably has another week or so, I'm gonna let her trichs go a good amount of orange, I want super sedative weed.

So, I've thought a lot about life, and I've come to the conclusion, I don't have my stuff together enough to be gaming all day as I do, and to be so tied down all the time to the tent, while it's fun and very beautiful watching them grow, I may
need to take some time to further myself, I'm going for my Security+ Certification, and getting into CyberSecurity.

All this to say the next grow will be in a 2x2x7 tent, with a 150W light (@VIVOSUN), I'm still debating on @GeoFlora Nutrients, and @Prescription Blend, and only growing one plant at a time.

I can't guarantee, that there won't be a time in my life I have to fully step back from cannabis, but I know that later in my life once I do have everything in order, everything will still be here for me, and who knows how far it will have come.

My DoSiDos Indica decided to become a Sativa instead, no idea what this plant actually is anymore tbh, but I know it's from @CaliSeedStore, and they were indeed Automatic, and Fem.

Pink Runtz is a 50/50 Hybrid, by the looks of her, I'd say she's more Indica leaning, however.

Hi @Darade I'd like to follow along. I am growing two DoSiDos from CaliSeedStore. My #2 plant is identical to yours and looks sativa-ish, 2-3 weeks behind yours. My #1 is shorter and bushier and a week or so behind the other. #1 sprouted first and was bigger and they looked pretty much identical as seedlings. Go figure.
You can see them in my Photo Follies journal.
:popcorn:

All trichomes are cloudy on Pink Runtz, however, if you look super close there's a bunch of little trichomes that are already totally orange, wondering when the best time to pull her would be, for a good medical effect. There are no clear trichomes anymore.

Sorry for your loss D. CL🍀
He was 89 with dementia, covid, pneumonia, an infection in his pace maker, and sepsis, I'm just glad he's in a better place now, and he doesn't have to worry about the things we worry about anymore.
Hi @Darade I'd like to follow along. I am growing two DoSiDos from CaliSeedStore. My #2 plant is identical to yours and looks sativa-ish, 2-3 weeks behind yours. My #1 is shorter and bushier and a week or so behind the other. #1 sprouted first and was bigger and they looked pretty much identical as seedlings. Go figure.
You can see them in my Photo Follies journal.
:popcorn:
Thanks for the shoutout! I'll be sure to check your journal out fully when I get some time! Hope you enjoy the show, haha!

That's crazy, are you in a flooding zone?
Minus 10 here feels like minus 17.

Screenshot_20230225-131726_Google.jpg

It's warming up here though.
Snow in California that's nuts, hehe
Hope your ok Amigo.

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow
#Bill284 😎

That's crazy, are you in a flooding zone?
Minus 10 here feels like minus 17.

Screenshot_20230225-131726_Google.jpg

It's warming up here though.
Snow in California that's nuts, hehe
Hope your ok Amigo.

#Bill284 😎
20230225_111854.jpg

I am in the valley of San Bernardino mountains, I've gotten about 6 flood warning and now a blizzard warning lol

That's bananas. :rolleyes:
Wait until it's higher than you are :oops:
This is where the greenhouse was in my yard.

20230225_143751.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hope your ok Amigo o_O

Bill284 😎

@Darade

This is my front window.
Snow is 6 feet high.

PSX_20230225_145934.jpg

PSX_20230225_150038.jpg

Back
Top Bottom