Darade's Auto Emporium: Not An Actual Store

Nice D and Congrats!
That 58-60 RH and temps under 70 for 10-12 days really pops..
I've been challenging myself on the drying and it's really paid off in terps..
Well done bro
Was very fortunate the weather permitted it, however now that they're jarred they were a lil under target RH (55%), the jar with the buds is 50%, and the other with popcorn nugs is at 55%, and I was able to keep the tent perfectly situated at 60F at 60% (did get down to 45% there a few times, and 70F twice, but quickly went back down), thankful for all this rain xD

The smells are so hard to describe, very sweet like candy, and fruity, but yet some kinda creaminess to it, yet to smoke on her yet (Pink Runtz, it's gotta be good), gonna give it 2 Mo+ before touching it.

Was very fortunate the weather permitted it, however now that they're jarred they were a lil under target RH (55%), the jar with the buds is 50%, and the other with popcorn nugs is at 55%, and I was able to keep the tent perfectly situated at 60F at 60% (did get down to 45% there a few times, and 70F twice, but quickly went back down), thankful for all this rain xD

The smells are so hard to describe, very sweet like candy, and fruity, but yet some kinda creaminess to it, yet to smoke on her yet (Pink Runtz, it's gotta be good), gonna give it 2 Mo+ before touching it.
Well that fluctuation wouldn't really hurt imo bro.
You will have less jar duty if the drying goes at least 9 days on 60 temps and 60 rh.
I'm going 60rh and hopefully get temps under 68.
hopefully talked my wife into a potable AC unit just for drying. Figured since my lights are off can afford to contain it with AC unit for only a week. 500 bucks is worth it hopefully..
Sorry for the rap.. just chilling and smoking..
:passitleft:

Well that fluctuation wouldn't really hurt imo bro.
You will have less jar duty if the drying goes at least 9 days on 60 temps and 60 rh.
I'm going 60rh and hopefully get temps under 68.
hopefully talked my wife into a potable AC unit just for drying. Figured since my lights are off can afford to contain it with AC unit for only a week. 500 bucks is worth it hopefully..
Sorry for the rap.. just chilling and smoking..
Rap on broham!
Vapin on Some Golden Applez, My self.

_nc_ohc=vzsEvbXWzfoAX-uaTS3&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.jpg
333297677_619360953366839_3502634691608302252_n.jpg

Do-Si-Dos is getting the chop today, my temps and humidity, have been out of wack, with the atmospheric river that keeps bringing all the rain to cali my humidity has been 70%, and temp has been 67-70, today is 68F at 58%, hopefully doing a wet trim, and using the drying wrack will help keep the humidity from spiking even more than it is!

Congrats be D on the harvest bro:passitleft:
Looks like you have some weight too.
:high-five:
Definitely! Gonna take me awhile to get it all done, did a 3 day drought yesterday she was looking all green woke up this morning to fall colors 😆

I just dipped into the pink runtz, not even a full nug just a tiny popcorn bud, I'm fully couchlocked my whole body just feels super Uplifted, I also tossed the hash ball I made with finger resin and it was blissful!

Hey guys, I think it's that time where I have to take a complete pause on cannabis and other old habits I need to change and to grow myself as a person and I don't feel that will happen if I keep myself tied to something. Also I'm mentally drained and nor in best mindset to be on the forums right now. Cya guys thanks for giving me a home, and to my family you can still DM me I get emails

Hey guys, I think it's that time where I have to take a complete pause on cannabis and other old habits I need to change and to grow myself as a person and I don't feel that will happen if I keep myself tied to something. Also I'm mentally drained and nor in best mindset to be on the forums right now. Cya guys thanks for giving me a home, and to my family you can still DM me I get emails
Hope your ok my friend. :Namaste:
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Hope your ok my friend. :Namaste:
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Seen better days, I feel like this whole year has been a complete standstill, and I've accomplished nothing.

I ended up moving back in with the ex, and well, let's say, it's back where we started (ended?? idk).

I haven't been able to start plants, for reasons, I'm not gonna discuss on a public posting. lol
Idk just seems I fucked up, and in everything I do I continue to mess up, like all my gut intuition is shit.

I'm hoping I can stop being the frog in boiling water, and figure out that the water heating up is a danger, and shouldn't continue to adapt, or I will just be boiled alive. (weird metaphor, but iykyk)

Hope all is well in your worlds, my brothers. @Bill284, @GainesvilleGreen.

Seen better days, I feel like this whole year has been a complete standstill, and I've accomplished nothing.

I ended up moving back in with the ex, and well, let's say, it's back where we started (ended?? idk).

I haven't been able to start plants, for reasons, I'm not gonna discuss on a public posting. lol
Idk just seems I fucked up, and in everything I do I continue to mess up, like all my gut intuition is shit.

I'm hoping I can stop being the frog in boiling water, and figure out that the water heating up is a danger, and shouldn't continue to adapt, or I will just be boiled alive. (weird metaphor, but iykyk)

Hope all is well in your worlds, my brothers. @Bill284, @GainesvilleGreen.
Sometimes a complete change can be the best remedy.
No easy though.
I've been through the ringer in my day.
Sometimes you wonder if things will ever get better, I understand that my friend.
You wonder what it's all for.
But better days will come of that I'm sure.
Don't judge your decisions learn and move forward.
Beating myself up over all my moronic mistakes was a full time hobby actually I was a professional at it.
Never did a lick of good. Not one bit.
Hard to do but be kind on yourself, you deserve it. :Namaste:
If you need to chat please drop me a message.
I'm a good listener. :passitleft:
I'm always available.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Great to see you brother! :high-five: sorry to hear about the situation. How are the kids doing? Hope you can stay around for a minute bro.
Cheers
Kids are great! Oldest started kindergarten, and is in girl scouts!

Our second, is doing good, certain things we have to work on though. Like therapy and stuff. Overall he's great though just some hyperactivity and a lack of danger lmfao.

third is turning 1 in 2 days!!! I'm crying my baby is growing up too damn fast man. I told him to slow his lil butt down he seemed to just grow faster lol. He's not walking yet but he sure is trying.

The third is our last, and knowing that all his firsts are my lasts and I just want him to slow his butt down just a tad. Lol

I try to make my rounds atleast every month or so (which is crazy cause I know we all used to be active everyday all day); I'm gonna start checking in weekly.

Kids are great! Oldest started kindergarten, and is in girl scouts!

Our second, is doing good, certain things we have to work on though. Like therapy and stuff. Overall he's great though just some hyperactivity and a lack of danger lmfao.

third is turning 1 in 2 days!!! I'm crying my baby is growing up too damn fast man. I told him to slow his lil butt down he seemed to just grow faster lol. He's not walking yet but he sure is trying.

The third is our last, and knowing that all his firsts are my lasts and I just want him to slow his butt down just a tad. Lol

I try to make my rounds atleast every month or so (which is crazy cause I know we all used to be active everyday all day); I'm gonna start checking in weekly.
Hell yeah bro, glad they're doing well. That's what it's all about bro.
Awesome seeing you around my homie!

Back
Top Bottom