Darade's Auto Emporium: Not An Actual Store

That's bananas. :rolleyes:
Wait until it's higher than you are :oops:
This is where the greenhouse was in my yard.

20230225_143751.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hope your ok Amigo o_O

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow
Bill284 😎

@Darade

This is my front window.
Snow is 6 feet high.

PSX_20230225_145934.jpg

PSX_20230225_150038.jpg
That's insane, something beautiful and peaceful about the snow, yet so deadly at the same time!
Sadly the snow got washed away within the same day, was fun while it lasted, snowball fights, and such x'D

As soon as DoSiDos gets fully cloudy trichomes, she's getting the wack, as I want her at full THC potential.

So far Pink Runtz has been pretty consistent with 60-63F and 50-60% RH (I lost some RH cause I decided to clip the larger fan leaves to prevent mold.)

Excellent pics. :thumb:
Those colas are amazing. :welldone:
Hope your doing well my friend.
Take care.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Finally, back home, the girls are going alright, DoSiDos looks super airy still like you can hardly even see her bracts, I don't like it.

Hinata is still swelling, her trichomes are mostly clear, with some cloudy, she probably has another week or so, I'm gonna let her trichs go a good amount of orange, I want super sedative weed.

So, I've thought a lot about life, and I've come to the conclusion, I don't have my stuff together enough to be gaming all day as I do, and to be so tied down all the time to the tent, while it's fun and very beautiful watching them grow, I may
need to take some time to further myself, I'm going for my Security+ Certification, and getting into CyberSecurity.

All this to say the next grow will be in a 2x2x7 tent, with a 150W light (@VIVOSUN), I'm still debating on @GeoFlora Nutrients, and @Prescription Blend, and only growing one plant at a time.

I can't guarantee, that there won't be a time in my life I have to fully step back from cannabis, but I know that later in my life once I do have everything in order, everything will still be here for me, and who knows how far it will have come.
Priorities mate, very mature. Good fortune to you going forward, my friend. I lost life's poker game because I don't have my health - still in my 40s - and cannot work even from home for last decade, that's how sick I am. I miss it so much and it has made my life almost unlivable. You have to compete out there if you can. Many opportunities are out there if you ever want to talk about them, I keep my ear to the ground.

Priorities mate, very mature. Good fortune to you going forward, my friend. I lost life's poker game because I don't have my health - still in my 40s - and cannot work even from home for last decade, that's how sick I am. I miss it so much and it has made my life almost unlivable. You have to compete out there if you can. Many opportunities are out there if you ever want to talk about them, I keep my ear to the ground.
Welcome to the party, RD!
I appreciate the kind words, brother.

I'm mortally wounded to hear that dude, all we can do is play the hand we've been dealt, and some of us know it's just bad, so we "poker face" through it, I'm hoping you can somehow find the ultimate peace in your life, hopefully, get dealt some better cards.

I'm learning the ear being planted firmly on the ground is honestly where it should stay at! I had it up in the wind, and never "caught the breeze" so to speak. lol

I just meant that if you could use an internet friend who listens to your issues without judgment, I may be your guy. I've had kids, been divorced, been singled out for abuse by policemen who in the end (after suspending my license for a year, pulled from my car through the half-open window TWICE at traffic stops, beaten, and more, then, finally, apologized to when it was discovered the whole ordeal was a case of mistaken identity. I didn't hold onto it and turn bitter as a result of this experience, and being apologized to by a high-ranking RCMP at my kitchen table was a gratifying experience.

Got lots of "real-world" experience out there, and am a trained, patient listener.

I hope your family is doing well and happy; btw do you have a new one on the way? I apologize for getting it wrong if I did..... it's sometimes hard, without faces to remember. If you guys are pregnant then I offer my eternal well wishes and an OG hot tip for first-time expecting Dads: foot massages.... all the time, at every opportunity, you will help her immensely and yourself, brother, will own the gold mine. Everybody wins. Best to ya, RD out.

I hope your family is doing well and happy; btw do you have a new one on the way? I apologize for getting it wrong if I did..... it's sometimes hard, without faces to remember. If you guys are pregnant then I offer my eternal well wishes and an OG hot tip for first-time expecting Dads: foot massages.... all the time, at every opportunity, you will help her immensely and yourself, brother, will own the gold mine. Everybody wins. Best to ya, RD out.
No worries about that RD, I've already got 3 little turds;

A. 4 (turns 5 in June)
X. 3 ( turns 4 in Jan 2024)
B. 0 ( 5 months, born in Oct 2022)

Wife and I got into it at an extremely young age (her 16, me 18) fast forward 6 years and to be honest we have totally different views on life and what we want to gain from living it, this relationship feels like a huge hurdle at times, like we're just holding each other back.

I've had a mindset change, a revelation if you will; true love is freedom, who knows if we were meant to be, she might just come back home one day, or not. I've learned the art of 50/50.

I'm not sure if it's foxtail, or what but she seems to want to keep growing the little nugs on top (just keeps stacking); We're already fully cloudy on the Calyces(or bracts, rather) though!

I can't stop drinking Prosecco, this isn't AA(Alcohol Anonymous) and I get that, but I need to write it down...Wine; it's the taste for me, I love the bubbles, and the awesome crip bite you get, you get what tastes like apples, and a lil bit of peaches, even though it's brut, I still think it does have a nice sweetness/a nice citrus taste, it's so pleasant, so much so it's enough to finish the second bottle before you know it. (that's def alot of alcohol at 11% 1,500 ML of wine)
Sorry to the admins if they no likely the off-topicness of this post.

I can't stop drinking Prosecco, this isn't AA(Alcohol Anonymous) and I get that, but I need to write it down...Wine; it's the taste for me, I love the bubbles, and the awesome crip bite you get, you get what tastes like apples, and a lil bit of peaches, even though it's brut, I still think it does have a nice sweetness/a nice citrus taste, it's so pleasant, so much so it's enough to finish the second bottle before you know it. (that's def alot of alcohol at 11% 1,500 ML of wine)
Sorry to the admins if they no likely the off-topicness of this post.
Good morning Amigo :ciao:
Alcohol isn't that terrible , it's what happened when I drank too much of it.
Dam Irish.
Some people never have an issue, I quit 30 years ago.
I know it was the right choice for me.
You do what's best for you. :thumb:
Enjoy. ;)
Hope everything is going well today my friend. :high-five:

Bill284 😎

Dam Irish.
Enjoy. ;)

Bill284 😎
It’s not fair, I never cared for wine but I sure enjoyed a cold brew after work. Unfortunately I didn’t always stop after the first. Looking forward to your smoke review and harvest. CL🍀 :thumb: :popcorn::Namaste:

Dam Irish.
Enjoy. ;)

Bill284 😎
I'm Irish, German, and English, not the best combo for the drinking xD

I know my step-grandpa in his younger ages had quite a bit of an issue with Alcoholism, the man quit and lived up til 89 years of age, that's quite astonishing, I need to know the secrets behind that one, my other grandparents died when I was like 7-8ish years old, they were just in their 50's (Grandparents who died in their 50's were smokers, pothead, and in-general hippies (friggin hippies 🌺), who loved Miller High Life)!

So far so good, I saved myself the bottle from last night (so I didn't do the two I was gonna do after all, just the one)
and yes I am drinking a few sips of wine at 9:51 AM just to finish what I got off (with no intent on buying another later, hopefully!)

So I'm just chillin, about to clean house in 10-15 mins, cause the room is a mess from last night (Gotta love the kiddos)

How're you doin' today @Bill284, hopefully not overdoing yourself over there, as nothing is as important as your health, brother!

Well done big D.. good to see you rappin :high-five:hope you are good my friend
Glad seeing you, Double G..was pretty worried about your journal announcement.

I need to do the weigh-in soon, I just jarred yesterday! Still waiting to harvest DoSiDoes, she's getting close, her bracts are SWOLLEN.

Hope all is well, brother!

I'm Irish, German, and English, not the best combo for the drinking xD

I know my step-grandpa in his younger ages had quite a bit of an issue with Alcoholism, the man quit and lived up til 89 years of age, that's quite astonishing, I need to know the secrets behind that one, my other grandparents died when I was like 7-8ish years old, they were just in their 50's (Grandparents who died in their 50's were smokers, pothead, and in-general hippies (friggin hippies 🌺), who loved Miller High Life)!

So far so good, I saved myself the bottle from last night (so I didn't do the two I was gonna do after all, just the one)
and yes I am drinking a few sips of wine at 9:51 AM just to finish what I got off (with no intent on buying another later, hopefully!)

So I'm just chillin, about to clean house in 10-15 mins, cause the room is a mess from last night (Gotta love the kiddos)

How're you doin' today @Bill284, hopefully not overdoing yourself over there, as nothing is as important as your health, brother!
Good morning Mucker. :yahoo:
Still plugging away when I can.
I'm ready ti install the VS6450 in the flower room.
If the paint dried.
Dam rh is killing me.
I finally have a dehumidifier being delivered today.
Hopefully this will improve things. :rolleyes:
Take care of yourself my friend. :high-five:

Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom