Darade's Auto Emporium: Not An Actual Store

B564C911-6B09-4FB6-BFF2-D35D9022C2CE.jpeg
10CAD5F6-0258-41C8-923D-1C8BF595B790.jpeg

Looking 👀 good there bro 👍 are you using the Bill method? CL🍀
I am, sans the layering with the perlite, due to not being able to water nearly as much as Bill can while he's outside, I found that if you're not watering up to 2x a day, the roots will not go past the perlite layers, and your yields will be impacted there. I will for sure add the perlite in, for outdoor stuff, and indoor with coco or something!

I'm using Emmys training style for the autos as I love the results that you get from the training methods!

I know it’s been a bit since last posted but I promise I will be coming in with a whole gallery of pictures either later tonight or tomorrow morning (I need to wait for the lights to come back on lol)

In other news I finally installed the mechanical timer back, and it’s only 3 mins inaccurate; I’ll fucking take it!!!

Waiting for uncle sam to repay me for how much I spent on his taxes, so I can do a few upgrades (I want to get the ac infinity outlet plug, and humidifier) ;(Ngl I might just switch to @VIVOSUN completely instead, as the way they’re moving is super innovative!)

Also, I need to restock my nutrients; however I kinda wish to try something different this next grow, hope to find a sponsor for nutrients, that would be sick to get it try out something other than advanced nutrients (not saying it’s bad, just not the best by any means and feels..lazy?)

Darade, out!
☮️

Hey Buddy. :ciao: Girls look fantastic. :bravo:
Next time your at the dollar store grab a couple oil change pans.
They are perfect for catch trays under the girls.
Saves a mess on the floor. :thumb:
Hope everything is going well.
Have a nice weekend.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Hey Buddy. :ciao: Girls look fantastic. :bravo:
Next time your at the dollar store grab a couple oil change pans.
They are perfect for catch trays under the girls.
Saves a mess on the floor. :thumb:
Hope everything is going well.
Have a nice weekend.
Take care.

Bill284 😎
That's just the removable spill tray that comes with the tent lol, but next grow I probably might do that, however, the reason it looks like that is one time my wife watered a bit too much runoff and was actually drowning the plant, until I told her to just move the pot completely outta that water, so I need something for them to sit on too, so they can drain better, and not sit in the run-off water.

Screenshot_20230204-105800.png

These work great. Then some catch trays underneath.
Cheers bro
That's exactly the thing I was thinking about, but for some reason just couldn't remember the name to lol!

In other news, I forgot to add that I backed up the lights, and then turned it down from 100% to like 65%, as I thought I saw light stress, and just wanted to play it safe, but also came here to say as far as with the lights, I have no idea what I'm doing with that xD
They were fine with being on 100% light when they were in veg, but now in flower, not so much (mainly because DoSiDos won't stop trying to stretch to the light), until the buds start packing right, or with autos, it really doesn't even matter?

That's just the removable spill tray that comes with the tent lol, but next grow I probably might do that, however, the reason it looks like that is one time my wife watered a bit too much runoff and was actually drowning the plant, until I told her to just move the pot completely outta that water, so I need something for them to sit on too, so they can drain better, and not sit in the run-off water.
I use these oil pans from the dollar store.
I flipped dollar store plant trays over inside to stay out of runoff.
Under $5.00 a plant, just a thought.

Screenshot_20230204-114653_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230204-114705_Chrome.jpg

It doesn't look as fancy but I needed 30 or 40 at a time.

Bill284 😎

I use these oil pans from the dollar store.
I flipped dollar store plant trays over inside to stay out of runoff.
Under $5.00 a plant, just a thought.

Screenshot_20230204-114653_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230204-114705_Chrome.jpg

It doesn't look as fancy but I needed 30 or 40 at a time.

Bill284 😎
I just told the wife next time she's at any dollar tree, Dollar General, or any $ store, go to the automotive and look for the Oil change pans; I'm all about being as budget-friendly as possible!

Fantastic :welldone:
Hope everything is going well Amigo.

Bill284 😎
So far so good, other than DoSiDos to me looks a bit on the light green, maybe a lil yellowy, but I'm on the mend threw some CalMag (2-0-0) in, and switched watering to every other day, was still doing til the plants leaves were drooping, forgot to switch it up x'D
Also, I'm using 3L now instead of just 1.5-2, no idea why I was starving the girls but we're back on track lol!

How much longer do y'all think on that Pink Runtz, to me looks like she's foxing hard, cause she's so short, prolly ain't receiving the same light as her buddy DoSiDos; I was thinking probably 1-2 weeks, maybe 3 max?

Hope all is grand over there, Sensei!

Safe Regards,
Darade.

So far so good, other than DoSiDos to me looks a bit on the light green, maybe a lil yellowy, but I'm on the mend threw some CalMag (2-0-0) in, and switched watering to every other day, was still doing til the plants leaves were drooping, forgot to switch it up x'D
Also, I'm using 3L now instead of just 1.5-2, no idea why I was starving the girls but we're back on track lol!

How much longer do y'all think on that Pink Runtz, to me looks like she's foxing hard, cause she's so short, prolly ain't receiving the same light as her buddy DoSiDos; I was thinking probably 1-2 weeks, maybe 3 max?

Hope all is grand over there, Sensei!

Safe Regards,
Darade.
Good morning. :ciao:
Hope your weekend is going well.
The pink runtz, those are foxtails or original white pistils?
I think your estimation is correct at least a couple maby 3 weeks.
How is her nutrient uptake.
Is she still draining her pot regularly?
At the end it will slow right down.
Take care.
Talk soon.

Bill284 😎

Good morning. :ciao:
Hope your weekend is going well.
The pink runtz, those are foxtails or original white pistils?
I think your estimation is correct at least a couple maby 3 weeks.
How is her nutrient uptake.
Is she still draining her pot regularly?
At the end it will slow right down.
Take care.
Talk soon.

Bill284 😎
She was still heavy compared to DoSiDos, yesterday, but upon giving her a feed she took in at least a liter.
So I think it's starting to slow down, most of the original pistil are now orange, most of the buds have like 2-3 "heads", instead of perfectly symmetrical nugs, and shot out their own pistils.

I'm still gonna let her have her 2-3 weeks though, I'll also start checking trichomes as best as I can.

Random off-topic question, what strain was "Chronic" weed back in the day, it smells and tasted just so much different than todays weed, and I really want some of those memories, back. x'D

Random off-topic question, what strain was "Chronic" weed back in the day, it smells and tasted just so much different than todays weed, and I really want some of those memories, back. x'D
Believe Serious Seeds have/had the Chronic, which is a Ak47 x NL.
He's the creator of AK, which I assume he crossed it with a NLxSkunk.

Hope that helps

Believe Serious Seeds have/had the Chronic, which is a Ak47 x NL.
He's the creator of AK, which I assume he crossed it with a NLxSkunk.

Hope that helps
Was that what was what everyone was calling 'Chronic' back in the day? Hmm; I might end up picking some up, but wayyyyyy down the line, I have beans that NEED to be popped lol!

Back
Top Bottom