Davinci Vaporizer Problem

kyle91

I bought my Davinci Vaporizer just over a month ago and this morning I couldnt adjust the temperature and the flashing red light of death occurred everytime I tried to heat it up.... I have read things about Davnici not responding to customer complaints and was wondering if there is anyone else out there with the same problem or someone thats dealt with Davinci before. Thanks, a very unhappy customer

I had the exact same problem this morning when I turned mine on and the flashing red light was going off, even while It was plugged in. Now the screen is flashing blue and it seams to be broken. I am going to take it back tomorrow to where I bought it and hopefully they will help me out. Any solution with yours?

I had the exact same problem this morning when I turned mine on and the flashing red light was going off, even while It was plugged in. Now the screen is flashing blue and it seams to be broken. I am going to take it back tomorrow to where I bought it and hopefully they will help me out. Any solution with yours?

I called managed to get ahold of someone at Davinci (I bought it directly off the manufacturers website) and they are sending me a replacement. Mines not flashing blue though, Id reccomend going in to where you bought it from and see if they will send it back. If not, contact Davinci directly toll free: 1-800-336-7224

My Davinci worked flawlessly for about 4 months, then the readout went right to blue, no readout and no temp. Called Davinci and spoke to a rep and she was very helpful, 7 days after I sent the unit back I received a new one, no questions.
I use my Davinci every day and have had no problems with the new one.

Back
Top Bottom