Day 60! Does she look ready to harvest

From my reading and little experience the pistols will turn brown and shrink back into the flower when it ripens. What I do is us a jeweler's loop and look for my preferred mix of cloudy and amber Trichomes. The more amber the more couch lock/ less etc... I brew beer, as well, and in brewing we balance the sweet beer with bittering hops to meet the style or preference. Same with me and the trichs. My patients like to be awake and alive while medicating so I pull my ladies a little earlier than most.

This is my first grow with 5 random seeds so I'm not quite sure when I should pull these guys :\ I loaned out my loupe to a friend so I haven't been able to check the trichs as I would like to. I'm just looking for some expertise from what the bud looks like in the pic.

Do we have any close up pics a camera on macro or close up does wonders, And like SeaBow Said, " wait another week and see how she looks." would have loved to give Quadzilla another wee?
2012_1052.jpg

Did someone say macro?

The foliage is in pretty sad shape by now so I was thinking now would be a good time to harvest. I'll wait another week to see how she does. I also like to be able to function and get things done while medicating. I'm hoping to get a good head high with this harvest :cheer:

Let me know what you guys think.

Back
Top Bottom