Day one

nbfool68

Just have a quick question about what most consider as day one for their plants. Do you start counting from the day the seeds pop, from the day planted into the grow medium, from the day the plant sheds the seed husk, or something different?

Veg is from day 1 since they pop.

Flowering more or less is day since lights where flipped to 12'12... i normal i'd give an extra week for for pre flowers to form.

I count as day one
For seedlings, when they go under lights. Usually the same day they sprout or up to 48 hours after. This is because I wait for all the seed to sprout before putting them under lights so that they grow more or less at the same rate.

For clones, once they are off the dome and start getting fed, usually about 7-9 days after taking the cutting.

For flower, the day following the first 12hr cycle (which happens at night)

I count as day one For seedlings, when they go under lights. Usually the same day they sprout or up to 48 hours after. This is because I wait for all the seed to sprout before putting them under lights so that they grow more or less at the same rate. For clones, once they are off the dome and start getting fed, usually about 7-9 days after taking the cutting. For flower, the day following the first 12hr cycle (which happens at night)
Thanks Rodrigo!

Back
Top Bottom