Deficiency or toxicity or pH lockout?

2bobtenter

thurs_005.JPG
thurs_004.JPG
thurs_006.JPG

she is around her 4-5th week of flower on 12/12 using bio bizz range veg, bloom etc I treat bio light with guano , potash , worm castings and kelp meal and inbetween feeds nd alternate waters I use a org t made from castings,molasses,guano kelp potash , I was finding that my feeds always ph ing round 7. ish so needed downing just a tad so was going on that and noticed was having drooping probs etc I put down to ph imbalance nd so tried droping my feed ph down to as low as 6.2 has been the lowest I got so far with lowering and now finding orange rust spots , HAVE I GONE TO LOW AND CAUSING FURTHER LOCOUTS ??? :thanks::Namaste:

leev_003.JPG
leev_002.JPG
these are the spots I mentioned she has been doing well considering I just don't want to ruin her now with just a few weeks left wondering if flushing her would do more damage than good or shock her as its very new strain very not sure lol any one that's had a similar issue or experience of any type similar would be great to hear about ur experience ? or advice

hi guys please can anyone that's had any on hand experience with this strain tell me if the fact my flowers are starting to now get a showing of a wine red/purple is the natural aspect and not RELATED TO THIS TOXICITY/DEFICIENCY spots issue or ph to low ? please anyone any ideas I gen don't thing its that serious bu I am inexp to say the least and a daft brit to boot LOL , the flowers look good in size and development around half the pistils are now starting to die and change colour is this as I suspect normal colour change at this time around the 4-5 wk of flower , would welcome any opinions on how she is looking IYO ? Thanks for taking the time to read this and leave any opinions ? stay green ya aul :)

I'm not a soil grower, but to me it looks like Potassium deficiency. Too much Calcium & Nitrogen will keep Potassium from being absorbed correctly and I see some pretty dark leaves which to me says too much Nitrogen.

Or it could be something in the root zone (rhizosphere) root problems look like that as well, sorry I couldn't give you a definitive answer.

pH in soil can swing from 6-7pH, 6.5pH is ideal, but the elements will be used in soil from 6-7pH so you should be good there, I would flush her with 1/4 strength nutrient solution with three times the container size, if she is already watered, let her dry out a days then flush.

Thanks BuddroGreen ,That has confirmed along the lines I was fearful off it fits with in 2nd-3rd wk flr ran out of bloom and used grow extra diluted thinking that reducing greatly wouldn't introduce damaging amounts of N I was so wrong and that I feel was my mistake , I hope I have not damaged the cell make up to bad within her. Thanks again for ur advice ,
I'm not a soil grower, but to me it looks like Potassium deficiency. Too much Calcium & Nitrogen will keep Potassium from being absorbed correctly and I see some pretty dark leaves which to me says too much Nitrogen.

Or it could be something in the root zone (rhizosphere) root problems look like that as well, sorry I couldn't give you a definitive answer.

pH in soil can swing from 6-7pH, 6.5pH is ideal, but the elements will be used in soil from 6-7pH so you should be good there, I would flush her with 1/4 strength nutrient solution with three times the container size, if she is already watered, let her dry out a days then flush.

I am definatelly gonna give her a flush with phD water 40l 5 l 1/4 strenth nutes .

Its been a few months since I last on and we spoke briefly a lil , I hope you are well and sure ur still green lol :volcano-smiley::thanks: :Namaste:

thanks for ur advice , I figured out or think I have , I seem to be unable to get a correct reading and cannot calibrate my ph tester for some reason , can any say definitely if ph testers go like this if the batteries are in a poor state or if its actually buggered , usually it takes a lil turn to adjust and calibrate my ph tester but between top set nd bottom its like over 10 full turns ? to me that just a lot nd says it busted , any ideas guys have reverted to my old papers and indicators until I decide wether to buy new one or batteries , I can mind hearing about someone elses ph tester being like that of the same type , now ie flushed and realized that the past several feeds must have been way of on ph I hope now that this is sorted I will see her return to the form I witnessed in her first4-6 weeks in veg,

thanks guys any tips bout ph testers nd batteries extremely helpful if u feel like sharing ,

stay green yeahaall , thanks

Back
Top Bottom