Deficiency, Lockout or Old Age

Not hung up on the charts, they are a guideline, but from what I gather from members on this board is if you see some very slight burned tips on the new growth then you are pretty close to dialed in albeit slightly hot.

Gets frustrating because I don't know if I have overfed or underfed or it's a lockout or pH issue.
Well take a look at Plant Abuse Chart and start diagnosing...We are all trying to think with you however you're the one who sees his plants every day and what all the things you have done to this point so you have all the answers...with the "plant abuse chart" you can see almost every problem that occurs with Nutrients with pictures so you can compare your plants to examples...now these are examples so your plants might have progressed more or less than the picture shown....just click on the green title

And burned tips is overfeeding....that's not dialed in

Dialed in is when the leaves are lush green and healthy without discoloration They need to have a blueish shine to them

"burned tips on the new growth then you are pretty close to dialed in albeit slightly hot"....there's one of your answers...Underfeeding is not your problem

If we keep you fed all the time (24/7) to the point you start puking...will you feel happy and energetic!? or sluggish and depressed...same with plants and it wont give you bigger buds or a better end result

out of balance. looks like too much n and not enough phos.
it's looking for more now that it turned the corner and headed to flower.

phos def starts lower and yellows like n but brings tipping, edging, then will blotch as the leaf yellows out.
leaves higher up will crisp out but stay a gray-green color with blotching. usually later in the stage.

you have a little n claw that probably happened a bit earlier. it's a sign of an excess, along with elongated leaf tips, which show as well.

not sure what the castings and kelp are doing for you. MC is super complete and doesn't always play well with other stuff.

Well take a look at Plant Abuse Chart and start diagnosing...We are all trying to think with you however you're the one who sees his plants every day and what all the things you have done to this point so you have all the answers...with the "plant abuse chart" you can see almost every problem that occurs with Nutrients with pictures so you can compare your plants to examples...now these are examples so your plants might have progressed more or less than the picture shown....just click on the green title

And burned tips is overfeeding....that's not dialed in

Dialed in is when the leaves are lush green and healthy without discoloration They need to have a blueish shine to them

If we keep you fed all the time (24/7) to the point you start puking...will you feel happy and energetic!? or sluggish and depressed...same with plants and it wont give you bigger buds or a better end result

Problem with these charts and pics is the symptoms all seem to be the same <lol>. But you could be right, the Gorilla glue started with very dark leaves in veg, as they started to lighten I added more fertilizer thinking it was starving when it could have been overfed. Likely way too much. Anyway have flushed and I will half the nutes to see if it gets back on track.

Thanks for all the help.

out of balance. looks like too much n and not enough phos.
it's looking for more now that it turned the corner and headed to flower.

phos def starts lower and yellows like n but brings tipping, edging, then will blotch as the leaf yellows out.
leaves higher up will crisp out but stay a gray-green color with blotching. usually later in the stage.

you have a little n claw that probably happened a bit earlier. it's a sign of an excess, along with elongated leaf tips, which show as well.

not sure what the castings and kelp are doing for you. MC is super complete and doesn't always play well with other stuff.

Yes, next run will be strictly pro-mix, hmm never picked up on the elongated leaf tips. Good call

this leaf is contradicting me

20210403_140054-jpg.2333418

it actually says excess. see how it's edging and tipping at the same time .. ? still phos though. n and phos is giving you grief. i'd have to pull out a mulder's chart to see if they directly interfere with each other.

i've gotten a similar look in MC and pulled through with a ramp which normally runs counter intuitive

yup i'm sticking with too much n, not enough phos. ymmv.

edit : was gonna add you look like you are doing better than the gg i'm battling with lol :p

Here are some pics of a few colas. the tips are burnt, elongated, and a bit clawed down. So yes think i might be too heavy on the nutes

20210406_181132.jpg

20210406_181141.jpg

20210406_181152.jpg

And here is a pic of a Blueberry Dream, fools me because the foliage starts to lighten up so i think it needs more nutes, same thing tips are burnt and starting to claw.

20210406_182005.jpg

Back
Top Bottom