Dehumidifier

Peterpangreen

Hi guys,

Last crop I had allot of budrot because RH was high 70%, I'm switching to flower now and still have the same issue.

Can you help me to find a good dehumidifer for my 4x4 growtent?

Any suggestions would be very helpful!

Is your tent in a room alone or do other non flowering tents or people share the room with your tent? If alone you can run the dehumidifier outside the tent in the room saving space in the tent. I use a Garrison, it has a setting for max humidity allowed, it has a 3 gallon storage or an option to hook up a standard garden hose and empty directly into a drain. I set mine up on a milk crate and ran a tube to a 5 gallon pail. If you can go straight to your drain that is the better option.
I have had mine for 8 years now with no issues.
Dehumidifier 1.jpg
Dehumidifier 2.jpg

Is your tent in a room alone or do other non flowering tents or people share the room with your tent? If alone you can run the dehumidifier outside the tent in the room saving space in the tent. I use a Garrison, it has a setting for max humidity allowed, it has a 3 gallon storage or an option to hook up a standard garden hose and empty directly into a drain. I set mine up on a milk crate and ran a tube to a 5 gallon pail. If you can go straight to your drain that is the better option.
I have had mine for 8 years now with no issues.
Dehumidifier 1.jpg
Dehumidifier 2.jpg
Thanks, was looking for something like this for thr "lung room"

Depending on room size, occupancy load, and ambient conditions anything from 30-70 pints a day or more may be required.

Keeping the RH of your house below %65 will help your own comfort levels as well. If your seeing a difference of more than %15 between the room and tent you need to circulate more room air through the tent.

Back
Top Bottom