Diane

dianelouise

Hi I am new to the site and already made some errors in posting. Oh well. I am 65 and have lived in B.C. most of my life. Started smoking 45 years ago with flowers in my hair.

Most have not. Whether they believe in the benefits of cannabis, there is a fear from repercussions, so most will never recommend it, or really even talk about it unless asked. That's a shame, but with more awareness about cannabis, things are slowly turning around.

That's what we're all about - providing cannabis awareness throughout the world. Make sure to check out this part of the forums - Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Thanks for sharing your story. I'll look forward to reading more of your posts.

Welcome to the 420 community! :rollit:

Thank you. I had blood pressure of 210 over 130 for many years. I should have had a stroke. I would not take any medication because I really believe that it hurts you more than helps you. The cardiologist said my heart was strong. I borrowed a friends blood pressure machine and took it home. I documented my pressure for one hour as I toked. Needless to say I was giggling as it went down and down. Took a break and munched out but the STRESS was gone and my blood pressure was normal.

I didn't see blood pressure mentioned in your list of problems that MJ will help but it sure does.

I didn't see the show tonight, but I know he has been using MJ for many years due to his MS.

I found tons of things on Montel. Just type in his name in the search button, and you'll see his what an advocate he is. I admire him for steppin up and steppin out of the box.

Peace:rollit:

I am in Canada. Norhern AB. My son has Arthristis and smokes regularly to relieve the pain. I still crank Moody Blues and Neil Diamond. My son was a Coc addict for many years. I saw him thru it. Tough love. He has now got his life together and never uses anything that has alcohol in it. He says that booze makes you loose your senses and you will do a line if it is offerered. My son is 44 and only smokes. It works for him. He has a great family and has bought a little house for me.

I have smoked with my kids as soon as I was aware they were doing it anyway. They are so loving - and so old

i've been smokin' since '67'
hippie chicks are the best :cool:
Welcome To 420!

:passitleft:

I didn't see blood pressure mentioned in your list of problems that MJ will help but it sure does.

thanks for pointing out the deficiency. i did a quick search and found this right off. i'll add more later (i'm stoned so if someone reminds me when i forget it would help).

Lowering Of Blood Pressure Achieved Through Use Of Hashish-like Drug

Back
Top Bottom