Did i mess up?

Smokrs United

So i attempted making firecrackers yesterday but the affects werent as intense as i figured so i think i screwed up. Heres what i did:

so i made 4 crackers . i baked them for 20 minutes at 320 degrees, i put about .25 on each cracker and for the crackers i used some sesame crackers with skippy creamy peanut putter and took the idea of Zacaboo288 for putting extra oil on the peanut butter. they finished baking at 12:10pm. at 6:30 me and friend ate one cracker each then at 7:10 we ate another cracker by 7:30 we were feeling something and at 8:00 we had more feelings but it wasnt anything intense but it was there kinda thing. im wondering if i messed up or anything or is there anything i can do to improve what ive done. Thanks!

So you each ingest .5 in an hour maybe if u would ate them all you would get a bigger high feelin . Me myself also tried this method used a gram ate it and it took about 2 hours to get the full high feelin but once it kicked in damn was i baked. So next time maybe try like half a gram on each cracker and see what happens. besides that ur methods sounds A ok

Back
Top Bottom