Did it hermie on me or is this a straight male?

Heisenbergo

Hello guys. I bought 3 different strains from Dutch Passion a couple months ago (Blueberry, Euphoria and Orange Hill Special) and planted one of each. They were all feminized seeds and I was sad to see this happen to the OHS strain.

They were grown in the same place under the same conditions and the other two are doing just fine (great, actually) which makes me think it was not a stress problem but rather just a male. We didn't kill it yet but have moved it to the balcony and away from the other plants.

Do you think it's a male too? All this time and love we put into the plant.. it's sad to have to kill it with no aditional yield.. What should I do?

IMG_20150613_194612.jpg
IMG_20150613_194551.jpg
IMG_20150613_194654.jpg
IMG_20150613_194455.jpg

Bonus Blueberry plant grown under the same conditions:

IMG_20150613_192721.jpg

Definitely a hermie - hence all the white pistils along with the yellow flowers. You won't get much bud from it, and any seed it produces will likely be hermie genetics as well- so it's dangerous to have around your girls. But if you can isolate it completely you may get a smoke or two out if it. I would just kill it personally.

Hermie...see the balls that the male bit, and the fine white hairs(stigma) thats the female bits that catch the pollen in the balls, best to trash long before you contaminate your grow space or forever be fighting herms, hence wash all down with hot water and soap

Back
Top Bottom