Different grow-op pictures

PaRaLyZeD-420

Growing Guru
trying to start a thread for all the growers in the forums, to show us a picture and explanation of their set-up, whether large hydro/organic grow op or a small closet or grow box set-up.I think these pictures and explanations could help benefit future growing enthusiasts decide which method would be the best for them or get ideas for their set-ups. just an idea, I've posted about mine in my grow journal, but will do it once more for this thread. :Rasta:

My medicinal marijuana garden is in a 9'x10'ft room painted bright white top to bottom, even the floors. Next we covered most of the walls with mylar. We decided that I was going to do an ebb and flow/flood and drain table, which was 4'x8'ft, a little big for the 25 clones at least till they grow up and fill out. I'm growing the plants in lava rocks. I'm using two 1000watt hps for flowering, using one of them which can be turned by the flip of a switch to a vegetation light with the cool blue tint to it but can be switched back over for flowering. I use two large garbage cans for the resevoirs, everything is on a digital timers, and one large exhaust system. Here's a picture from the day before we put in the clones.
room5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom