Dinafem Blue Widow

old thread for sure. ive never even heard of blue widow u in uk? i think im gonna hit up seed banks i dont dig the clones at these clubs and there is no real true white widow in the states anymore unless you get some overseas seeds :( my FAV strain. depending on pheno and such. love your plants man might see what else you got in your profile or something. anyway happy growing. im doing EC sour D. pineapple express. power vision, sour tsunami. take care.

Oh Im in Washington State. We dont have clubs to get clones like Cali does so I always order from online. I have had the best luck as far as quality goes with Nervana seeds but TGA or many others as well are great.

The Dinafem seeds I got were freebies with my order from attitude seeds. I got about 6 different varieties saved up in my seed bank in my fridge that were all freebies. I have about mabey 10 strains of seeds I guess. Im growing 5 varietys at the same time right now and just started 2 Dairy Queen TGA seeds....also freebies from the attitude from a few months back.

Cona

This F1 hybrid of Blueberry and White Widow has been created to give flavour, taste and colour. The intense sweet & sour taste of White Widow and the forest berry aroma of Blueberry, when mixed, create a blend of fruity sweets that smells like chewing gum. Due to its Blueberry heritage, in low outdoor temperatures this plant displays autumnal colours, turning from blue to purple and even reddish colours when the temperature drops even further. It also grows somewhat taller than pure White Widow, displaying larger internodal distance as well.
It has great upward growth and can double in size as it starts flowering making it a good choice for a SCROG.
Outdoors it can reach 3m tall which, along with good dry weight production, the precocity of the blue mother and the resin production and sedative power of the White Widow father, guarantees high production. It is a good producer of fat purple buds totally coated with trichomes, with a fruit chewing gum taste and a nice strength. It shows good mould resistance but particular care is recommended during the last two weeks of flowering, because the size of the buds increases significantly which can lead to the appearance of mould. It survives well when grown in a continental or Mediterranean climate, where it can develop all its aromatic potential.

Flowering period: 50-55 days
Harvest outdoors: Until 10th October
T.H.C: High (12%-16%)
C.B.D: Medium
Production: High
Height outdoors: Can reach 3m
Blend: Indica-Sativa, with Indica dominance
Genotype: Blueberry x White Widow

Thanks for the info cona
i wouldnt worry about the clubs down here their over rated and
expensive to boot. ive grown better bag seed plants then the clubs clones.
which is really leading me to seedbanks when i have the means. i just started 18 blue dragons to see how that goes. very pretty plant. :)
got a tray of my current strains rooting too so this is an exciting week

Back
Top Bottom