Disturbing Times

leafy2

Quick question; due to various officials sniffing round recently I was forced to take evasive action. This involved dismantling/stashing my tent and consigning my plants (In 8th week of flower) to the loft which is pretty gloomy but not light-proof by any means. They had to remain there from 2200 Wednesday (The beginning of their "lights on" period- or should have been) until 1600 on the Friday. I know that this will have a detrimental effect (I could weep- they were doing SOOOO well!) but can anyone be more specific? Some say they'll now hermi whilst others predict a shortish hiccup in their normal growing process, but which is correct? I'd also be grateful to know if there's anything I can now do to lessen the impact. Thanks for your help

How much longer were you planning on flowering them for?

Quick question; due to various officials sniffing round recently I was forced to take evasive action. This involved dismantling/stashing my tent and consigning my plants (In 8th week of flower) to the loft which is pretty gloomy but not light-proof by any means. They had to remain there from 2200 Wednesday (The beginning of their "lights on" period- or should have been) until 1600 on the Friday. I know that this will have a detrimental effect (I could weep- they were doing SOOOO well!) but can anyone be more specific? Some say they'll now hermi whilst others predict a shortish hiccup in their normal growing process, but which is correct? I'd also be grateful to know if there's anything I can now do to lessen the impact. Thanks for your help

Back
Top Bottom