First Time Growing

I guess everything makes sence now.

The white root is a hydrostyle root vs the brow ugly roots are the roots that was developed in the soil

I feel like i should cut off the brown roots that was developed in the soil. These roots are essentialy no good and it keeps messing with the water mixture.
2020-06-20 13.17.49.jpg

I bet its the root system. The reason i say that is becasue the plant didnt grow normally and it twisted few rounds before it came out o the wool blocks. I had to essentially open the wool and slowly pull her out. Once i did that i put it in soil. Since my light and exparince wasn't nearly as today this plant grow in soil until i bought the tent and equipments.

I think there is still allot of soil nutrition stock between the twisted areas and when i put it in the res it makes the ph and nutrition rise. I also see allot of new growth in roots which they are fully white roots and they look totally different than the roots that was in soil.

Ok just stop messing with the roots.
Yes sir,

I gotta admit tho. The hydro style is allot more complex and shows signs quickly. Well thats until you shock the crap out of the plant. look at the previous picture it was one of the best grows when it was in the small pot. When it went to the 5gllon res it all got screwed.

If you tried to take it out of the rockwool cube that probably shocked here real good.
it actully didn't. It was doing real good. Unfortinutlly i don't have a picture saved. except after the heat wave i got in the tent and burned one branch off.

One thing to add, focus on getting and keeping your roots healthy. Don’t worry as much about what the plant looks like up top right now until you get some healthy roots under her. It will be a lot easier to treat what’s going on up top if you have the roots down below to be able to the correct nutrients and supplements to the leaves. You will see a lot of your issues up top start to go away as you build better roots. I’m certain a lot of the deficiencies you see in your leaves are directly related to your current root health.

lol! easy guys, I haven't dont anythign except for changing the res water.
I was just proposing of the idea.

Nothing out of ordenary. The new mixture is
ph 5.8
150ppm
res temp 19c

Also, I am not doing anything until these plants are ready to go into flower. Hope they will be femail but if they are male. I have recieved 10 femenized seeds. Gorilla Glue and Girls scout cookies.

Next journal is going to be amazing!!

lol! easy guys, I haven't dont anythign except for changing the res water.
I was just proposing of the idea.
Step away from the roots! :rofl:

I have recieved 10 femenized seeds. Gorilla Glue and Girls scout cookies.

Next journal is going to be amazing!!
I do agree with what was said previously about soil potentially being the right media for you, at this time. You have really started catching on with the hydro but it still might be better to practice with seeds (or even clones from your soil plants) that you haven’t invested money on in hydro until you really have it nailed down.

but lets be honest tho!!

each of these plants have had a scenerio or two before getting to this stage. Growing is soil has deffinitily shown me how much more forgiving it is to mistakes vs the hydroponic.

I take that if you do your hydroponic growing good that it would deffinitly show faster results than soil.

Back
Top Bottom