DIY Odor Control Bucket

Re: Roseman's DIY Odor Control Bucket

Interesting. Odor control is a stage I have not got to yet. I do have an extractor to blow out of my window, will see how this goes before looking whether I need to set something up. Nice tips.

Bro, a couple of good Indica plants can stink all the way to the neighbors house, and all over the neighborhood. Just like skunk and cat urie combined.

ODOR is one of the top ways OTHERS find out you ar growing and blowing it out the window would not ever work for me.

Bro, a couple of good Indica plants can stink all the way to the neighbors house, and all over the neighborhood. Just like skunk and cat urie combined.

ODOR is one of the top ways OTHERS find out you ar growing and blowing it out the window would not ever work for me.

Ok Roseman, thanks. Suprised I wasnt offered this fact when buying the stuff, certainly sounds sensible and will start looking at these options.

Do yo know if there are decent filters that u can simply attache/stick to the end of an inline fan?

Thx for the great DYI tutorial. I too made one for the house/bedroom. Since I happen to smoke frequently while on the computer I sit mine right next to where I am at... sucks the smell right up. I can smoke a nice blunt and 15 minutes later the room is fresh smelling 100%
*1 5gl bucket
*8" Muffin fan been around house for a few years in kids room
* Ona gel
*Dril holes, mounted fan, PRESTO! Odor control.

Pretty much followed your design and it works excellent!!!
Thx again Roseman.
IMG_25362.JPG

...and the steady humming noise makes me sleep more soundly....ODOR control and a "White" noise sleep maker.

Thx for the great DYI tutorial. I too made one for the house/bedroom. Since I happen to smoke frequently while on the computer I sit mine right next to where I am at... sucks the smell right up. I can smoke a nice blunt and 15 minutes later the room is fresh smelling 100%
*1 5gl bucket
*8" Muffin fan been around house for a few years in kids room
* Ona gel
*Dril holes, mounted fan, PRESTO! Odor control.

Pretty much followed your design and it works excellent!!!
Thx again Roseman.
IMG_25362.JPG

...and the steady humming noise makes me sleep more soundly....ODOR control and a "White" noise sleep maker.

Great contribution to the thread!

My odor control based on the Roseman design... Still need to finish up a few things... :thumb: Thanks Roseman! :nicethread:

odor_control_1.JPG

odor_control_2.JPG

odor_control_3.JPG

odor_control_4.JPG

It will have the fan on top of the trashcan... And a sealed door to work on the unit, that's the big hole you see... The front is temporary peg board right now, I have a long skinny vent to cover it. The last pic yes I know it's not caulked on the one side... LOL

Wow, mule, thats an awesome design there! Very ingenious !!!

Thanks man! When I built the veg room and the flower room, I had to go around a beam... I had all kind of crazy uses for the crazy little empty space... A few :roorrip: looking at your thread... Well you know creative juices and all... :ganjamon: Thanks man! Wait until you see the crazy CFL mounts based on the Roseman design I have going! :yahoo: :peace: The mule

so i read in your post you prefer the fresh linen smell of the ona. well i was gonna go buy some and make one of your little odor things and i wasnt sure if i should by the ona pro gel or the fresh linen scent im only doing 4 plants in a closet so my garden isnt huge but does the pro make that much of a diffrence. thanks for the help

go with the fresh linen scent justathought, youll be happy you did. the regular scent reminds me of public restrooms. but really either will work just fine.

go with the fresh linen scent justathought, youll be happy you did. the regular scent reminds me of public restrooms. but really either will work just fine.

alright ill do that im not to into the smell of public restrooms so thanks for the help

so the place i shop is basicaly a wherehouse and they mostly ship products but luckily its close enough for me to just drive there but i cant look at there merchandise in person so i looked on there web site and im confused i didnt see a ona pro that was linen scent they only had regular one pro gel and maybe i just smoked one to many ha:roorrip:

here is a link

Ona Products

and thanks for the help this is a first time so i will take all the help i can get and i appreciate it

Re: -------'s DIY Odor Control Bucket

so the place i shop is basicaly a wherehouse and they mostly ship products but luckily its close enough for me to just drive there but i cant look at there merchandise in person so i looked on there web site and im confused i didnt see a ona pro that was linen scent they only had regular one pro gel and maybe i just smoked one to many ha:roorrip:

here is a link

Ona Products

and thanks for the help this is a first time so i will take all the help i can get and i appreciate it

I can't figure out how you did not see this pic on page one of this thread:

2009_Grow_0042.jpg

and the dozen posts here saying they used the same thing.

That ONA PRO GEL LINEN SCENT with the BLUE label is in your link you posted too.

Back
Top Bottom