Do all plants that are grown with water potting soil and light have problems?

cyclo1224

everythings been going great...and started to notice yellowing about 8 or so days ago? dont use anything but some premium potting soil water and light...this plant has been vegging under 2 43(200) watt cfls ...its 14 inches tall indica strain ...i thought maybe i was under watering, but it dosent seem that way anymore...so are plants that are grown with the basic stuff allways going to do this? can i still get smokable bud? when its all said and done.
0041080.JPG
009689.JPG
016353.JPG

not that I may have an answer for you, but what stage are these plants in? or how old are they?

you say you're using CFL's. how close are those lamps to the plant?

have you been feeding it? what, when, how much?

i mean should i boil the water to purifiy it?....my soil as tons of little white chunks that came with it...use the same soil on my smaller plants and dont have these problems.(by smaller i mean iv grown them in smaller containers) but ill look into getting some nutes for my plants.

ill for sure let it cool down man lol....nutes will help though?...ill be goin to get some in a little while then...any not to crazy priced stuff u could recommend?

i mean should i boil the water to purifiy it?....my soil as tons of little white chunks that came with it...use the same soil on my smaller plants and dont have these problems.(by smaller i mean iv grown them in smaller containers) but ill look into getting some nutes for my plants.
salts stay is solution and do not evaporate, you're effectively removing chlorine but concentrating your salts, leaving your water out for a day will also remove your chlorine.. Your issue is either Ph or nutrients also 80 watts is too low to really yield anything worth the effort.

Back
Top Bottom