Do Bleached Leaves turn Green Again?

Universeaware

Hello beautiful people of 420Magazine,

Googlingsince0BC.jpg

Any experienced grower with real empirical evidence can respond to these 2 questions:

Do bleached leaves go back to being green and healthy again after the temperature + light stress been corrected?

If not, should I cut them or let the plant use them to death?

Please refrain from making new diagnosis, the million threads I opened I've not seen a single straight answer, just a lot of people making it more confusing. It is not sulfur, iron, mg or any deficiency, IT IS LIGHT BLEACHING.

Exactly 20 Days from 12/12 switch
Temps: almost 90F at peak
Light 400wHPS + 90WLED right on their faces

I thought she was gonna love me for it :( lol

Many thanks to the grower who can answer me:goodjob::bravo:

Leafs showing minor damge may repair over time or at least not get any worse & should function as photosynthesis receptors at a decreased capacity, those leafs showing major damage are beyond repair & the act of removing the damge leafs will only prove to be of asphetically pleasing to ones eye.

Leafs showing minor damge may repair over time or at least not get any worse & should function as photosynthesis receptors at a decreased capacity, those leafs showing major damage are beyond repair & the act of removing the damge leafs will only prove to be of asphetically pleasing to ones eye.

Exactly the answer I was looking for, thank you very much.

No leaves go back from any color thats not green, if its brown or yellow or white they are not gonna go back to green its dead and cant be revived.

Thanks for the inputs, I've corrected my temperature and I hope I haven't stunted her too much. Lights are now 20 inches away from plants with temperatures around 80F 6'inches away from bulb. (Added intake fan + cooltube ). I'll be bringing the light closer for the next week and see how she responds, as for now, I'm very happy with it and the condition seems to be stable. Many thanks for the responses.

Note to self: Buy RVK over TT any day of the year, it will be my next purchase.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom