Do stoners attract?

Re: Damnnn your Fly....

Some yes and some no. At least, with a fellow Stoner I won't have to worry that she won't like my little weed habit.

Sometimes. You're pretty hot, poptarts:smokin:

Its not essential, but it does make things more interesting when you both share such a wonderful pastime.

Unfortunatly most of the females in my area are pretentious and look down on cannnabis connoissuers like myself.

Oh well one day...

Yes, stoner chicks are awesome!

yeahh i find stoner guys more attractive cuz u just have more common with them..sit down pack a bowl and enjoy a good sess with eachother.. =)

my girl doesnt mind me smoking she sometimes joins me but rarely.

I'm more attracted to stoner chicks, my girl smokes with me everyday. It definetly adds to the attraction to see a fine female smoking the sacred plant, because that's something that you can share with someone and enjoy doing. Only 1 of my past g/f's didn't smoke, but I was like 13 and hadn't started smoking yet. But I gotta say, there are few things sexier than smoking with a fine female.

I'd definetly prefer it if they smoked, but it doesn't bother me if they do or don't. Just as long as it doesn't bother them that I smoke.

Back
Top Bottom