Do You Know Any Cannabis Know-it-alls?

You don't need some advice it helps but it does not need it as for ruderalis it is a subspecies of of sativa I work for a dispensary so if you have any questions just post my name on here and I will pop back up

Ruderalis is a sub of sativa?

Yes ruderalis is a subspecies of sativa the reason it went to Autoflower is because where it survives in Russia it only has about 90 days to produce a full season until it dies it has modified itself in order to be all the survive in those conditions this is the reason they consider it a subspecies

Yes ruderalis is a subspecies of sativa the reason it went to Autoflower is because where it survives in Russia it only has about 90 days to produce a full season until it dies it has modified itself in order to be all the survive in those conditions this is the reason they consider it a subspecies

That's interesting to know. Do you have access to any pure ruderalis seeds to try your cross?

I just got access to a pure one myself but I can only get them in Clone very hard to get and very expensive

Could you use it for a cross with your Afghani? Does it matter which is the male or female? I'd think that it would be the best way to go, but as I've said, I'm not an expert in genetics or botany.

I did a couple grows with a know it all 'very experienced' grower. He taught me to use the soil ph range for coco and soilless. Took me years to sort that one out. :rofl: As a parting gift he gave me some mite infested clones. Took me two years to get rid of those...

I got a male ruderalis in my female pure Afghan everybody seems to want the Afghan Autoflower I know a lot I don't know it all I'm constantly learning new things at work and people are constantly teaching me new things it never ends

I got a male ruderalis in my female pure Afghan everybody seems to want the Afghan Autoflower I know a lot I don't know it all I'm constantly learning new things at work and people are constantly teaching me new things it never ends

When you stop learning things life would start getting pretty stale.

Back
Top Bottom