Do your lips feel tingly/prickly after smoking marijuana?

Do your lips tingle/prickly after smoking marijuana?

• Total voters

CaptainDeanOh

420 Member
Check this out, and hopefully someone else can share this same experience that I have just recently been encountering, and keep in mind I have been smoking for over 25 years.

My symptoms is this Burning/Prickly lip sensation that last anywhere from 5-10 seconds, after taking a decent hit from from my 4inch silicone glass bowl pipe.

What in the hell is happening? I have burned my lip with the embers before so whatever this is it's a different beast, like stinging nettles that have a very short life cycle.

With that being said, I try to take a big fattie hits to avoid the prickly lip feeling. Its not the best feeling! Any remedies? Am I now becoming allergic after 25 years of usage?

Sincerely, a concerned 420 user and advocate for NORML! Let's help our senate bring in laws to abolish the marijuana prohibition! Stay Blazed my friends!

:welcome: TO :420: @CaptainDeanOh

Hmm, that's kinda weird, is it just smoking from the one pipe or is it by any method of use? Have you tried edibles? Vapes? Dabs? I have a friend that's allergic to Cannabis plant matter, but she's perfectly fine with extracts like tinctures and oils.

I would say it could be allergy related if its happening consistently by every method of use...?

Before you get too far into the forum looking for answers, please take a minuet to read the Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting so you can get better acointed with the site and and how everything works.

Also, if your into the activism side of things, as I suspect you are, you should check out the 420 Activist Corner and get involved with the news stories in there, it's a cool way of getting informed with current Cannabis events happening globally, while also being allowed to express your own personal views about what's happening in today's society and efforts being made towards legalization...Check it out my friend...;)
Enjoy the site and I hope you find all the answers you're looking for
:high-five:

:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom