why does my lip burn when I smoke?

I used ant killer. There was also dogs n the house and a little.high n ammonia n that's it n I did over feed them bad at the end a of flowering. I've been smoking it and friends and we are.still fine. We get high in all just burns are lips.

Lol no no... I had dogs in the house and was growing n a room separate closed door. But they pissed in the house a lot bc I work 16hr shifts. And there was strong poss smell from it. And assume the plants absorbed it also I had a wall slider.any killer. It's a thing where the ants walk.into it on some sticky thing and carry it back to the queen. But I LAYED that in the room on the floor by the plants bc the ants. Only for two weeks and it said plant safe. And.I was using humbolt a n b and ph was always messed up n plants was constantly sick. But I also tryed my new shit much stronger plant then last n it still.burns just the other plants. I've done countless.houres.of.research and can not figure.it out. N I dnt want to power smoke with a bong bc if.it's doing this to my lips I'm afraid.of what it will do to my lung with a strong hit.

Dude, I seriously don't even know what to say any more.

This is like a bad dream that I can't wake up from. How can you seriously be smoking something that could potentially kill you, or cause irreparable damage to your body, lungs, and nervous system?

Seriously.. I can't even deal with this anymore. You've been advised. You keep blaming shit that it isn't. I want no part of this unsafe behavior.

So good luck.

And I'm out and unsubscribed.

Lol anyhow. I'm just providing the info.y'all want. But no foiler feed or sulfer nothing like that
All I did was veg em n flower em.with master a,b and ginormous and ph up n Down n cal mag that's it.
I over Fed a few times they dehydrated a few times n over watered a.few.times that's it. N I cut them down early and they was sick when I cut them down.
I used a package of.any killer it was just a thing.u put in the ground or lay on ground. Said harmless to plants and vegetables ect. And I had the dogs in the house pissing a lot. That's it.
Idk what could cause this or how.. only thing that makes sence n other pple are saying is that there could be a bad over chemical mix and messed up.the plants and all it did was make the burning property's high or something he said and causing.it to 've very harsh like and burn hotter or something that's all the current info I have gathered.

Ok some stuff has been cleared up & i am pleased you come back with additional info :thumb:

Some bare basic stuff, bud may smoke harsh if over feeding was done, unsuitable flushing time or smoked shortly after drying which ideally the bud needs to be cured longer for a more pleasant smoke.

Ok time to get slightly hardcore...

Mmm the burning feeling i'm working on & i'm not totally sure on what is causing this sensation but i think there is some sort of reaction of the active ingredient in the ant powder & nutrients used along with PH up/down which are a mild acid if used.

So ye check out active ingredient on the ant powder !

Most pesticides are Permethrin based which is largely organic based derived from a flower species but has been been made synthetic over recent years.

I did come across some info regarding materials to avoid such as oxidizing agents, strong acids & bases, i may put that down to the use of PH up/down being an acid which may of caused a reaction of chemicals which might off been absorbed by the plant ?

If the ant powder was applied directly to the surface of the pots...

Tolerance levels or sensitivity between individuals are some what different whilst some say, ye i'm fine & others not is another question at hand.

Back
Top Bottom