Does anyone else's cooking skills go to hell when they're weeded?

MissP

You'd think being baked would make someone's culinary skills a little better. My problem is that I add too much stuff.

I made a crab and spinach dip with curry powder and minced garlic last night. WTF was I thinking? It was too salty, and the crab flavor was overpowered by the curry.

I need to cook, and THEN smoke... :ganjamon:

Actually .. I think my skills get better ! :smokin: I made some home made egg rolls ( 12 ) stuffed with crab meat shrimp and creme cheese last night .....And ate all but 3. But then again .. being stoned , maybe they just tasted better than they normaly would .:smokin:

I think I cook better when stoned. I do most things better when stoned, no anxiety attacks.

Actually .. I think my skills get better ! :smokin: I made some home made egg rolls ( 12 ) stuffed with crab meat shrimp and creme cheese last night

That's werewolf food - lol;)

I usually cook from a recipie. When I'm stoned, I pay attention to it more, so that I don't keep adding the salt over and over. It seemed to work, because everyone liked the meal.

I guess it depends at what level you are at. In the past I would have been so baked I could not get off the couch and had just enough energy to pick up the phone and order a pizza. If I was just mildly buzzed I would say my skills improved or at least I was willing to try different combinations I would not have thought of sober. Everything tasted better.

Forgot to add the eggs to my brownies :( Looked at them after about 20 minutes in the oven and it looked like a bubbling vat of tar. Thank god it wasn't pot brownies though. It dries to a very hard a chewy substance kind of like chocolate taffy. Was thinking of selling it to city to patch some holes in the roads with it :)

I feel I heat things MUCH better when the brain is set on float. To make munchies from scratch ? The CDC will have to be on speed dial. :grinjoint:

I have no cooking skills stoned or sober. I have a girlfriend that has banned me from the kitchen...

I'm not complaining.

Nothing more in this world I love than getting stoned and cooking.
But yes, you have to know your limitations,
I still carry a scare from being too stoned and cooking(work at the time in my life)

Oh and never dump GreenDragon into a pan of 300 degree candy,
It has a tendency to flash and flame.

I find cooking a lot more fun stoned! I get the best ideas. Since I'm having fun, I usually pay close attention just to make sure it turns out exactly the way I want. ;-)

I find cooking a lot more fun stoned! I get the best ideas. Since I'm having fun, I usually pay close attention just to make sure it turns out exactly the way I want. ;-)

Same here... some of the best dishes I have ever made was when I was high. I mix crazy things together and ends up tasting great! Now if I could only remember what I make so I could make it again lol....

I think I cook much better when I'm baked and its just alott of fun to create different things to eat especially when you include mj in the recipe!
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom