Does anyone have an experience growing a strain called Green Goblin?

bcuz92

My buddy gave me 2 seeds that he got out of a bag of herb via a dispensory from San Diego California and the strain is Green Goblin I would like to know about it... I know that green goblin is a sativa dominant plant with a high THC count..

Green Goblin is either the family-friendly name of Green Crack or a specific phenotype of the Green Crack plant. Either way, it is most likely a cross of Northern Lights with Skunk #1, but some versions seem to have some diesel mixed in as well. The pungent aroma of the Goblin is overall musky and skunky with hints of that diesel fuel, and the buds will be a forest green with rusty orange hairs. This strong sativa will leave most happy, dreamy, and sometimes creative and extra-alert. The head buzz is coupled with relaxing body effects that continue on even after the mind clears.

i copy and paste that from a web page,crazy i never know about Green Goblin should be a nice grow i have been growing NL and skunk #1 for a long time so with this strain that have both in it your going to have a fat grow NL grows big high bud to low leafs nice pick us posted

20160308_143451.jpg
20160308_143422.jpg
20160308_143439.jpg
20160308_143355.jpg
20160308_143433.jpg

I got 4 bagseed plants that are 25 days into flowering and are healthy and beautiful...under a 600w hps

This is my little short im guessing indica dominant bagseed..i knw genetics are important.. Im gonna ofder barneys farm --- LSD... Critical kush..cookies kush.. And bomb seeds thc bomb... I just want to finish this grow up and I have a bunch of other seedlings that are sprouted in a couple of them are ready for 5 inches vegging waiting for some space to clear up when i harvest these... judging on the picture I'm guessing that this little girl will probably go another five or six weeks? I have no idea I've never harvested a weed plant before

Looking good nice job,ya you have a few weeks to go do you have a jewelers loop or a really nice microscope when it comes time to harvest you can judge the tricomes cloudy for a nice head high Amber for body log high. I'm growing some zombie Kush from rippers seeds I just finished a super lemon haze bubba licious and purple Urkel
IMG_58095.JPG
IMG_58068.JPG

Oh yeah I got 1000 watts under there yeah I seen your profile looks pretty good have a look at mine I grow for my sister she has hydrocephalus and dandy walker so I do what I can to help but as far as the goblin it will grow a little tall because its sativa dominant but not too too big

The way I LST my plants is very straight forward and simple... I always grow my plants from seed I don't do clones I veg them until they are mature and showing their sex and in the meantime they were LST'd since early veg... I have them grow up at a 45 degree angle so the weight from the branches supports the plants while using kangaroots to infuse my mycorrihzae into my soil.... I almost don't even need to use a scrog screen because I top my plants to where they are evenly spread out already ...

The way I LST my plants is very straight forward and simple... I always grow my plants from seed I don't do clones I veg them until they are mature and showing their sex and in the meantime they were LST'd since early veg... I have them grow up at a 45 degree angle so the weight from the branches supports the plants while using kangaroots to infuse my mycorrihzae into my soil.... I almost don't even need to use a scrog screen because I top my plants to where they are evenly spread out already ...

You can see you put a lot of time in LST i need to start doing that more i just go crazy toping lol

I've never not LST'd and topped and supercropped branches...but i only supercrop each branch once.. And its topped so 2 headbuds and a buncha nice colas... my plans are not tall at all and I have 8-foot ceilings with light hangers...and all the room in the world its a 15×15 spare bedroom..tile floors :)..and a brand new 3 year old central air conditioning... bat plant in the pictures I posted on here is only about 11 - 14 inches above the soil but you think with using a 600 and taking good care of her and not over feeding her or over water in her that I could pull two or three ounces dry?... and what do you think would be a realistic yield off the three plants in my first time grow log .?? I know its a shot in the dark but if i make little to no mistakes with a 600 and the way they look at day 23 of flowering ranging from 12-18inches tall topped and 10-12 budsites per plant ..

Back
Top Bottom