Does anyone know how to buy weed in Frederikshavn?

I don't see anything on Weedmaps, so we'll need to wait for one of your countrymen.

(A) I don't know that I'd trust Weedmaps as far as I could spit a dead rat:
Wikipedia said:
Weedmaps reviews are suspicious. Weedmaps mistakenly leaked data showing that the majority of reviewers were from a small group of IPs that all gave good reviews of the site which means that individual users were leaving multiple reviews. An independent analysis of the text of reviews estimates that 62% of reviews are fake. An auditing company called Fakespot found that only 38% of reviews were valid on Weedmaps. Fakespot CSO Ming Ooi gave Weedmaps an F-grade.

Weedmaps has included both illegal and legal (under state law) dispensaries (all are illegal under federal law). In 2019, under pressure from California regulators, the company announced it would only allow state-licensed dispensaries to be advertised on the site.

(B) Denmark might not have the same model (dispensaries) that many US states have. If not, Weedmaps probably wouldn't list anything, anyway.

- - - - - - - - - -

33dj: If you wish to obtain cannabis for medicinal-use purposes, talk to your doctor about having him/her prescribe it for you. Apparently, it's being imported from the Netherlands and Canada specifically for this purpose, and farmers in your country were supposed to begin growing it this year - both for your citizens' needs and for export. And it must not be extremely difficult to get it via the medicinal-use program, because a few hundred people who are not Danes are in the program, lol (mostly from Sweden). And your government will also pay for a portion of the cannabis.

Marijuana Business Daily said:
Nørby said Denmark elected to offer reimbursement for medical marijuana expenses because prices so far in the regulated scheme “are simply too high to compete with the illegal market as well as patients’ ability to pay.”

Reimbursements are available for up to 50% of the cost of the medicine, up to 10,000 Danish Krone ($1,500) annually.

Doctors in Denmark can prescribe medical cannabis for any condition
, but there are recommendations for four areas:

Painful spasms caused by multiple sclerosis.
Painful spasms caused by spinal cord damage.
Nausea after chemotherapy.
Neuropathic pain, i.e. pain stemming from a disease of the brain, spinal cord or nerves.

Through the pilot program, Danish patients are able to access six products so far, including cannabis flower imported from Bedrocan in the Netherlands and Stenocare’s oral solutions – produced by CannTrust and imported from Canada.

If, on the other hand, you aren't wanting it for medicinal use... Drive to Freetown Christiania via E45 and Route 21, lol.

Back
Top Bottom