Does Ionic nutrient solution ph the water by its self?

roll.one.up

Hey people this is my 2nd time round with hydroponics and ive been told that if i use Ionic nutrient solution that it pH s the water to what it should be and i dont need a ph tester but i dont be leave this, surely i still need to keep testing the water in my hydro bath as it can change. Ive gone and got a ph tester any way and found it ionic brigs the ph down to low so now i think i need some ph up. I have have 4 babies in a bath

heres a pic, ive had them in veg mode for 4 week and this is the first week in bloom

this one below is from last week in the last week of grow, ive noticed that some leaves have gone dry only some tho and the edges seem to curl a bit any ideas?

Also my grow room is in the middle of my 2nd floor flat in a cupboard so i have a attic so i vent the heat into the attic through a carbon filter

i have a 400 watt HPS light i wasn't worried about my heat sig till the chopper flew over my flat very low, this is not common, it didn't hover over but just flew past. do you think i would leave a heat sig in the attic with this light, it still feels cold in the attic when i check.

1.) Try an use grammer and some spelling, it makes reading easier and answering more likely.
2.) Dont hate me, Iam from Germany and have problems with your lingo, too ^^

3.) There is NO WAY to get arround pH testing. This has a very simple reason, which is:

pH=-log*c(H+)

4.) All clear? No? Oh.... :D
5.) The pH is a NON linear value. That means giving 2ml of pH downer will not get the double results as 1ml. There is no practicable rule to follow. You have to test it!
6.) A 400W lamp will not make more heat than a small oven. I think choppers are there to sniff out people who do smth. like 4X1000W ^^ keep calm!

Happy growing!!!

Or why dont you learn my slang lol

i did a spell check so its ok.

when i add Ionic it brings the pH down, at the minute i have my EC at 1.4, with out adding any pH down the pH is 5.4 so ive ordered some pH up.

Thanks for your answer

i hope you understand me lol

Back
Top Bottom