Does ONA gel works? Leave your opinion!

Re: Does ONA gel works? Leave your opinion !

It's going to depend highly on the size of your plants. MAYBE..

If you do a search for DIY carbon filter, you'll find cheap, DIY filter projects that work great.

Two small plants maybe its already positve
And the DIY carbon filter with the gel will certanly keep the odor out ?

I've not used Ona gel myself but have used a Hesi product called smell away... kind of looks like compressed rock wool cube.

PICT000945.JPG

Carbon filter will work fine for veg but mid to late flowering i always back it up with the above smelly blocks :thumb:

I'm sure the gel will work just fine in veg.

Never tried the odor blocks or gel as a stand alone odor remover whilst in flowering ?

May have to wait to see who chimes in on this subject to assist further.

The ona gel can impart a taste if its close to drying plants. I've seen it mess up some harvests.

There's a cheap diy carbon filter on this site. Nivek is using the approach in his journal. Some guys just vent directly into a charcoal bag.

For the record I do have ona but nowhere near my grow. I open one by our main entrance while trimming so if a random person comes to the door they ain't smelling a gigantic bud everywhere

I exhaust with a 750cfm can fan into a charcoal filter then distribute the scrubbed air into my front room directly above my hallway and recliner.

For the record I do have ona but nowhere near my grow. I open one by our main entrance while trimming so if a random person comes to the door they ain't smelling a gigantic bud everywhere

I exhaust with a 750cfm can fan into a charcoal filter then distribute the scrubbed air into my front room directly above my hallway and recliner.
Yes but my problemm is that I have a open closet not a sealed one said so i cant use filters can I ?
Is there any other solution ? I think my only option is the ozone generator

You can you will just draw air from your room as well. At least it will be scrubbed. A ozone generator works as well but can get pricey.

You can you will just draw air from your room as well. At least it will be scrubbed. A ozone generator works as well but can get pricey.
But I would need a more potent filter dont I ?
Please check out my journal and help me find a solution,sorry for the inconvenience, but in my journal you can see how things are displayed in my room :)

Back
Top Bottom