Smell proofing

shaunr97

Hello, so I will be getting a 4 inch rhino filter pro in couple days, does anyone recommend a better one? As in cost effective to performance wise. My main goal is to make sure no one is aware of what I’m doing so will I need a better carbon or is this good enough? From what I’ve read rhino are highly recommended.

I’m thinking about getting Ona blocks, or should I get ona gel? If so, how many? Which rooms? Any advice would be grand thank u

Your success with smell proofing will depend on a few factors. Are you using a tent?
I am using a 4" filter and exhaust fan on my 4x4. I don't even have it vented outside. I am recycling the heat into my house. I am only a week away from harvest and there is still no odor in my home. I don't recall the brand of my filter but it works great. I have had a few visitors who don't smoke pot come over an I questioned them if they could smell it when they walked in and nobody has yet.

Your success with smell proofing will depend on a few factors. Are you using a tent?
I am using a 4" filter and exhaust fan on my 4x4. I don't even have it vented outside. I am recycling the heat into my house. I am only a week away from harvest and there is still no odor in my home. I don't recall the brand of my filter but it works great. I have had a few visitors who don't smoke pot come over an I questioned them if they could smell it when they walked in and nobody has yet.
I am using a tent, yes. And good this gives me a little more confidence with the smell haha

Now just my fan it’s so damn noisy

Back
Top Bottom