Does she look ok? She's only 9 days old

Mountainman80

Just wondering she's.looking kinda.pale.to.me.iv checkd. Everything pH is 6.8-7 she's a reg fem g13 I have no pest.my soil mix.50/50 coco.,medical.grow I'm useing 1and half mil flora grow ,2mil.micronutes ,2mil.cal.mag 2 gallon bucket i have w pic I just took.I'm thinking the pale may be just simple new growth shes 9 days old my lights are 19 inchs from her 300watt led my exhaust six.inch inline booster. Fan

20220826_110520.jpg

Looks fine, though your pH could be a tad lower
Hydro nutes (incl for coco) generally require pH 5.8 and soil pH 6.3
My pH meter has probs its a three way tester it could be given me wrong reading. Idk this for certain this first time iv mixed coco with potting soil I may need start feeding her full dose.instead cutting it in half

She is still pretty much a seedling anyway iv had couple same seed were duds.didn't sprout figure that were I got them at i49.net. I normally get them Niagara seed bank
Until they are laid side ways and brown I keep hope up....Ive had some weird starters that grew to be purdy :).

But never heard of them....I normally just get my seeds at the local hydro shop or @CaliSeedStore ... I have one of theirs almost finished.

My pH meter has probs its a three way tester it could be given me wrong reading. Idk this for certain this first time iv mixed coco with potting soil I may need start feeding her full dose.instead cutting it in half
You can check it in any liquid with a known, fairly constant pH at room temp ie distilled water (scrape some ice off the inside of the freezer - that's distilled) milk, vinegar etc and use it as a guide
I know my meter reads slightly high but it's no problem because I know that and can adjust accordingly

Until they are laid side ways and brown I keep hope up....Ive had some weird starters that grew to be purdy :).

But never heard of them....I normally just get my seeds at the local hydro shop or @CaliSeedStore ... I have one of theirs almost finished.
Were I am its illegal to grow or possess it..I have to order.them In.or go with bag seed I rather not do thanks my friend ✌🤙👊

You can check it in any liquid with a known, fairly constant pH at room temp ie distilled water (scrape some ice off the inside of the freezer - that's distilled) milk, vinegar etc and use it as a guide
I know my meter reads slightly high but it's no problem because I know that and can adjust accordingly
I normally check the pH in the soil after watering her probably the reason.I'm.getting different readings I need a digital meter more accurate.

Back
Top Bottom