Does this look ready to harvest?

420blazedit

I can’t tell if this trichomes are ready and I should harvest? Should I leave it running for a couple more weeks or harvest now? Any feedback is much appreciated!

1D77D3C2-EFCD-437A-B97F-3AE5C2535593.jpeg

3D4F128B-8BB5-4CA9-B264-1DF92DDE031E.jpeg

7FA72FED-B2F5-47DA-80C2-073A764A5E30.jpeg

I can’t tell if this trichomes are ready and I should harvest? Should I leave it running for a couple more weeks or harvest now? Any feedback is much appreciated!

1D77D3C2-EFCD-437A-B97F-3AE5C2535593.jpeg

3D4F128B-8BB5-4CA9-B264-1DF92DDE031E.jpeg

7FA72FED-B2F5-47DA-80C2-073A764A5E30.jpeg
I mean if you don’t harvest now you get more time looking at them!

That’s gotta make you happy!

❤️

I don’t know the exact date as have been very busy to keep a journal as I normally take pics at least once a week, it is an Auto cash crop, the bud sites from the pics are more on the lower end of the plant as easier to get a clearer picture, thanks :)
Sorry, never messed with autos, so not sure. Definitely wait for the pistil to shrink and the calxyes swell.

I am thinking that you have weeks to go depending on which photograph I look at.

It is a 70 day flowering strain and think it started flowering maybe around end of November to start of December!
End of November or start of December is 4 to 5 weeks in flower. If it is a 70 day flowering strain then about half way there.

Doesn’t look ready to me. Still lots of white pistils. Are you able to take pics of the trichomes? If not, more close ups would be good of more bud sites and a few pics of the whole plant would be nice too. Looking good!
Yes, this. As Charlie mentions a photo of the whole plant would help a lot. The close up photos of your main flower buds in msg #8 make it look like the plant is closer to the end and your photos in msg #1 make it look like another 4 or more weeks.

IMG_9665.jpeg

This is an auto Panty Punch today think about day 70 of 80. She looks looks like yeah 10-14 days.

For me your’s now or next 3 days. But! I’m worrier. I just them dead asap at rhe end in case something goes wrong!
Hey that looks great but I’m in the fourth week of flowering and all my plants are happy but one the hole plant is wilting…. Water them the same …. I have a soil meter…. Ph is 6.0….don’t know what it is

IMG_1694.jpeg

think I found the problem….even though soil meter said dry when I pull it out of the soil roots were soak…. Got to it in time gave it all new soil…… hope that can fix the problem

Hey that looks great but I’m in the fourth week of flowering and all my plants are happy but one the hole plant is wilting…. Water them the same …. I have a soil meter…. Ph is 6.0….don’t know what it is

IMG_1694.jpeg
And that right there is your problem. If you're doing the wet/dry thing you need to let each pot dry before adding more water, though that's more relevant in veg than in flower. Not all pots will need water at the same time.

think I found the problem….even though soil meter said dry when I pull it out of the soil roots were soak…. Got to it in time gave it all new soil…… hope that can fix the problem
Try using the "lift the pot" approach. Lift a fully watered pot and try to remember how heavy it feels. Then lift the pots daily and when it's time to water you'll be surprised at how light the pot is.

When you do this in veg you often knock a day off each cycle between waterings as the roots grow and their ability to fed the plant does as well. Once you get into flower where you are, the roots stop growing so its important to have established good watering practices from the jump.

I grow in SIPs which is a special container with soil above, a water reservoir below and an air gap in between. Perfect watering every time since the plant waters itself. Link in my sig if you want to explore.

In answer to your thread title question, the others have it right. I don't even start checking trichomes until the white hairs all turn dark and crinkle in. Since you've still got quite a few bright white hairs (stigmas) you've got a ways to go.

(Help) all of my plants are doing well but this one plant….there are blue runts three weeks into flowering and work up to the hold plant drooping… can anyone give me advice on why this happened

IMG_1720.jpeg

IMG_1721.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom