Dogue's 1200 Watt Advanced LED DS Grow

dogue

How do i start off with my journal ? well here goes its start off over 2 months ago when i got my first DS 600 Watt LED, i have never grown with HID's, CFL's or the great light in the sky !!! soooo after reading the forums and seeing how well people were having success with LED's i chose to go with Advanced's LED's as it had good reviews and you carn't go far wrong with a 90 day guarantee and 3 yr warranty !!!

Soooo as never doing a grow before i just went for the straight and simple plant under light and add additives, coco soil and air stones !!! and 2 months later i would have a nice grow !!!! WRONG somewere down the line i went wrong and only ended up with a 224g's or 8 ounces from 6 pots ?

Here are some pictures from that grow i thought it all looked sweet for a newbie But 224g is not really a good from 6 potts,added the potts as well in pictures as the size could have been the problem ?

DSC019211.JPG

DSC019232.JPG

DSC019531.JPG

DSC019541.JPG

IMAG00128.jpg

SOOOO with that grow out of the way and now starting my new grow i will be using 2 x 600 DS, i believe the clones are AK-47 (thats what i was told)
have been following SteveHman's Advanced LED - 1000 Watt/BP Nutrients - Going For Max Yield Grow-Grow 6.5 Journal and was thinking of going on the same lines as this !

i wont have as many pots as steve has, as i will be only be using 8 clones and the the other two in the pictue below will be used as mothers.

DSC019551.JPG

What iam really looking for on the journey as we go along, is advice on were i could be going wrong and what i could do to improve my grow !!! thanks for reading this and hope some of you take me under your wing for this journal :Namaste:

So been out and bought some air pots, perlite, and soil ,tried getting hold of some Coco tek liner !!! harder then i thought ? Now waiting on that !!!! and a couple more air pots as my local store only had 5 in stock :icon_roll

Soooo we got chattiing away and he said i best using the mini airpots as this will help when i transfer them over to the 15 ltr pots ? As just putting them in 15 ltr pots they would not benefit form these pots (WOOSHH) and the roots would not go to weave in and out and around the holes and insted just go staight down (lost me there) so i bought them (newbie)

but as my clones are not looking there best and i have to wait on a couple of things thought i would buy some light mix and put these smaller air pots to use !!! so i have just transfered them to the smaller air pots and added so root stimulant to cope with the stress.

Here are some pictures of the 15 ltr pots, they have a different bottom to stevehman's but carnt see that making a great difference

DSC019861.JPG

DSC019852.JPG

And here are the clones (AK-47's) after i transferred them

DSC019841.JPG

DSC019881.JPG

Left two in normal pots as they really dont look to clever at the moment but hoping they pull though ( fingers crossed)

Well this is were iam upto at the moment i carnt do much more as i am waiting on a few things. But as things change i will add to the post and would appreciate some feed back as said above total newbie who is trying to do the right things as i go along :)

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom