Amare Tech SE250 LED - Koniaphostic Grow Journal & Review

Thanks everyone, let's go back to the third week in August - These were taken with flash, which killed my camera battery.

IMG_77162.jpg

These are the 2 indica phenos

IMG_77193.jpg

This is the sativa pheno

IMG_77183.jpg

Here are my values for lens on/off - I took my lenses off again, it didn't seem to make much sense, having the light so far away with such a strong narrow beam of light
PAR_AMARE_4_.jpg
PAR_AMARE_2_1.jpg

IMG_77233.jpg

Skywalker Kush reveg clone still in the veg tent until the 26th of August

IMG_77394.jpg

My camera battery lasts so long that the charger gets tidied away (lost) by the time I need it again.

We start off here on the 2nd of September. Skywalker Kush has been flowering for 1 week.

IMG_71385.JPG

On the question of light intensity, I think it looks similar to HPS on my Iphone camera, due to the interference lines.

IMG_71376.JPG

Some budshots from the 2nd of September:

IMG_71397.JPG

IMG_71419.JPG

IMG_71427.JPG

20 days / 3 weeks later and the indica phenos were ready to chop!

IMG_72767.JPG

IMG_728711.JPG

IMG_72888.JPG

IMG_72898.JPG

Sativa needs more time, but not much. We need more room in the flowering tent.

IMG_73397.JPG

The tops were cut from the 2 indica phenos on the 22nd of September

IMG_72975.JPG

2 more indica pheno "Jack Herer" are in the flowering tent since the 23rd of September.

This time after a decent veg time, up-potted to decent sized pots with a John Innes Loam based soil.

IMG_73338.JPG

Skywalker Kush was struggling in her little pot and was also up-potted with new compost.

IMG_73345.JPG

After these I found my camera battery charger again :Namaste:

Last few Iphone photos (2 with flash) from a week or so later

IMG_0049104.JPG

The sativa tops were ready to chop

IMG_0050110.JPG

We are running out of room fast,

IMG_007464.JPG

Leaving lower buds from 3 plants to mature at last

IMG_007567.JPG

Skywalker kush is appreciating more room for her roots

IMG_007878.JPG

There are now 2 new indica jack herer, one old Skush and 3 tiny rest-Jacks in the tent.

IMG_008468.JPG

What works best for me is to leave the charger plugged into one outlet next to my desk at all times, then I always know where it is. :volcano-smiley:
After these I found my camera battery charger again

I got it all set and plan to pick up my starts this weekend. I was wondering whether I should start a grow journal. I have never attempted a journal and am leery about beating a dead horse. I am excited to start. I even have a clone nursery set up. Legalize and Globalize cannabis.

Back
Top Bottom