Organic Amare LED Grow

Sugar Cookies and Dark Chocolate Raspberry Brownies with Chocolate Glaze. Glaze has canna coconut oil in it too!
420-magazine-mobile1191077986.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2135956843.jpg
420-magazine-mobile412329135.jpg
420-magazine-mobile502571960.jpg

Put a pan full of egg shells into the oven to dry out with shrimp shells, ground them up and mixed with Malted Barley Grain and top dressed my pots and fed the leftovers to the worms!

Compost pile of; Alfalfa hay used as deep litter chicken bedding, horse manure, Wood chips, dandelions, and bio-char.
420-magazine-mobile1385676571.jpg

Adding a woodchip top dress to the pots.
420-magazine-mobile1770599445.jpg

Feeding worms today with chopped dandelions, banana peels, coffee grounds, ground egg shells & shrimp shells, watermelon rinds (be careful and add in small amounts, will flood your farm with water lol).
420-magazine-mobile434091911.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1279090072.jpg
420-magazine-mobile966752974.jpg

Very awesome! I'm attempting my first compost bin. Made it myself. Just been putting food scraps and old compost to balance out the wet/dry. Can't wait to see the tent set up :thumb:
If you really want to boost your worms add neem cake and ground up malted barley grain, they love it

Cool posts. You could prob educate a lot of us with more details to go with the pics.

What is a FPJ?

How long does it take the worms to break down shells and shrimp?

Why do you prep your pots early? Is it to let the microbes establish?

Can't wait to see more treats. Those medibles look like they're dripping with dank. My brownies are so modest and innocent looking by comparison.

Cool posts. You could prob educate a lot of us with more details to go with the pics.

What is a FPJ?

How long does it take the worms to break down shells and shrimp?

Why do you prep your pots early? Is it to let the microbes establish?

Can't wait to see more treats. Those medibles look like they're dripping with dank. My brownies are so modest and innocent looking by comparison.
I'll start with a few videos for everyone while I gather more info. I don't normally let my pots ever sit empty, has either clover or cannabis in it to keep the soil food web alive since it starts with roots feeding the protozoa, bacteria, fungi in exchange for nutrients. I am waiting for my lights which should hopefully be here at the end of the week. So nothing is growing in there now :(

My medibles can be done by anyone, I use an oz of trim to a pound of butter or coconut oil (best). Magical Butter Machine makes badass canna oil!! Way better than using the crock pot!! I also use Baker's Sugar and Baking Emulsions. Using the best ingredients and equipment has really made a massive difference in the edibles and they hit harder and faster now.
420-magazine-mobile780836910.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1048515132.jpg

Videos! I also have a YouTube channel under my user name but this guy has a great channel!!
How Worms Supercharge Compost for Healthier Plants and Greater Yields - YouTube
2 Min. Tip: How We Use Eggshells in Our Garden (Eggshell Calcium) - YouTube

FPJ
Alika Atay Teaches How to Make Fermented Plant Juice - YouTube

Chocolate Glazed Raspberry Brownie bites
2 eggs
1 cup sugar
2/3 cup flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 teaspoon LorAnn Raspberry Bakery Emulsion
1/2 teaspoon LorAnn Cream Cheese Bakery Emulsion

Raspberry Frosting
2 tablespoons butter, softened
1 3/4 cups powdered sugar
1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons water or milk
1/2 teaspoon LorAnn Raspberry Bakery Emulsion
Several drops LorAnn Pink liquid food coloring

Chocolate Glaze
2 ounces semis-sweet baking chocolate squares or chips
4 tablespoons butter
Fresh raspberries for garnish

DIRECTIONS
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease 2 mini muffin tins or lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine sugar and eggs in a medium mixing bowl and beat on medium speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
3. Add Raspberry and Cream Cheese emulsions and beat 30 seconds more.
4. Beat in flour and cocoa until just combined. Stir in melted butter.
5. Spoon into prepared muffin tins filling each cup about 3/4 full (batter will only fill about half of second tin).-
6. Bake for 11 - 14 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into edge comes out clean. Do not over bake. Cool completely. Remove brownies from pans.
7. Meanwhile, combine butter and powdered sugar and mix until smooth. Beat in Raspberry emulsion and food coloring. Spread about 1 teaspoon frosting onto each of the cooled brownie bites. Cover and chill 20 minutes.
For glaze:
1. In a small bowl, combine butter and chocolate and melt in microwave at half power in 30 second intervals, stirring after each. Allow to cool 5 - 10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Remove brownie bites from refrigerator and dip tops into chocolate glaze. Immediately press 1 raspberry onto center of glazed brownie. Once all bites are dipped, cover and chill until glaze is set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Makes about 18 brownie bites. (Or 12 full size brownies in a muffin tin.)

Been real busy around here, bought a 4" drill bit and drilled out a hole from the closet through the wall to outside, direct venting without any ducting need. Have a 6"-4" reducer on my 6" fan. Pretty happy with it even if it did take 3 tries lol
420-magazine-mobile1596193711.jpg
420-magazine-mobile637098452.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1248303008.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1547809489.jpg
420-magazine-mobile731733649.jpg

Back
Top Bottom