Dont know if i should buy a set up

fatkidaroo

I am thinking of buy a 400 watt hps light, a killer green hydro system, timer, nutrents, and all that good stuf but i have never had success in growing before and have tried many times outside and inside with fluros but have never had any thing grow more than an inch tall and all the stuf would add up to about 300 bucks and i dont want to spend that much money and have nothing grow i dont know what to do?

IMHO, I wouldn't spend that kind of cash untill you know you're going to be successfull. Have you done any reading on growing MJ? take a look at the first link in my signature and start reading. Knowledge is power. Can't imagine you'd not be able to grow at least once. It is called weed for a reason after all.
Vin

I would only buy the HPS, go to insidesun.com and you can get a refurbished HPS with a new bulb 400w set up for 113 and mine came in 3 days. For an extra 50 you can get the MH conversion so you will be good for Veg and Flower. I would grow soil befor going hydro. You can get a timer at a store for 10 15 buck from any store near you with any sort of electrical department or maybe even fish.

Back
Top Bottom