Dooski's First Grow - Unknown Strain - 2012

Well I always wanted to grow my own and finally decided to give it a shot. Cost was my main concern so I wanted to start with a small soil/cfl setup with some bagseed. After the last two weeks of doing alot of reading on here I've decided to go bigger and do a hydro setup with some good seeds but we will get to that later. I planted the seeds on 7/1 and they popped through the dirt on 7/4. I've been running them on 18/6 and at the moment and I'm only using two 32w 65k cfl's(soon to be more). For the time being this is being done inside of an old speaker enclosure. After they get a little bit bigger I'm going to put them in something bigger and lst/scrog them. I gave them their first nutrients 2 days ago (rootbastic) and they seemed to love it, I also fimmed them yesterday. The last pic is a few days old. Any suggestions or input would be greatly appreciated as this is my first time. Thanks for all of your inspiration!

What Strain is it? unknown
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? unknown
How Many Plants? 4
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? vegetative
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 15 days
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Cheap pottting soil
If Soil... What Size Pot? Not sure on size
Size (Wattage) of Light? 32w cfl atm
How Many? 2 atm
Is it Air Cooled? yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 78-82 degrees F
PH of Medium or Reservoir? unknown
Any Pests? No
How Often are you Watering? every 2-3 days.
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Rootbastic minimum amount recommended on bottle

IMAG001918.jpg

IMAG002018.jpg

Couple days later
IMAG002218.jpg

Couple more
IMAG002323.jpg

Couple more
IMAG003012.jpg

Couple more
IMAG003410.jpg

IMAG003613.jpg

Couple more
IMAG003816.jpg

IMAG003913.jpg

IMAG004015.jpg

And then just a couple of days ago
IMAG004112.jpg

I just wanted to say good luck!!! I have no wisdom to offer I am afraid as am about to start my own first ever grow, but wanted to give some moral support!

Just a few pics of the progress. I received a 100w Sungod Komee cfl in the mail and will be getting another soon and installing them both. They seem to be doing fine (health wise) with the small amount (52w atm) of light they are receiving although they do seem small for their age compared to others. I also started to lst them today.

Couple of days ago
IMAG006211.jpg

IMAG006316.jpg

Today
IMAG006515.jpg

IMAG006614.jpg

IMAG006716.jpg

Lst
IMAG006819.jpg

Just a little update and a few pics. Is it me or does it look like there are some pistils showing in the pics of the tops?

Day after lst started
IMAG006919.jpg

Pic from today. Lst seems to have helped the undergrowth a little.
IMAG007517.jpg

Possible pistils?
IMAG007614.jpg

IMAG007217.jpg

Man its been awhile since I updated. Im surprised I didnt kill them. I left them in the half gallon clear pots and crappy soil until 8/18. I did however put them under 2 100w cfl's shortly after the last update. On 8/18 I transplanted them into 3 gallon black pots with some MG potting soil, switched them over to 12/12 with a 400w hps, and started feeding them proper ph'd water. After a couple days they started to look alot better. Before the leaves were turning yellow and dying from the bottom up and I had lost the bottom 3-4 sets of fan leaves on all of them. They look alot better now and are shaped like upside down christmas tree's lol. Also I started giving them some bloombastic which they seemed to like. Hopefully they will show some signs of sex within the next week.

Right after transplant
IMAG013212.jpg

Two days ago
IMAG001314.jpg

IMAG001615.jpg

IMAG0022_2_.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom