Dosing with bennies

Whitebob888

does anyone have any idea how often i need to be adding tea to my res to keep optimum levels of friendly beings..
im running 50ltrs recirculating through chiller its in an aero - hydro hybrid setup... its worked wonders on the slime lots of new roots coming through.. masses of new growth, up top and down below.. just need to know how often to keep topping up with bennies. any help would be greatly appreciated as i want to keep on top of things now i see light at the end of the tunnel..

many thank yous

yeah heisenberg or richy rich is supposedly the dude who created it.. mines similar but with stuff i can get in the uk.. change my res once a week..

What's your ingredients list ?
If your don't mind taking the time to list them.
If your using the tea I don't think you need to do a full change.
just top up with 1/2 Strength
Remember to always check ec before adding nutes
If the slime is gone add once twice a week

ingredients are from the nutrient company (TNC) bactor s13 bacterial biological plant stimulant, mycorr hydro which is all the bacteria and fungi and stuff... pure earth worm castings and some horticultural molasses.. oh yeah and some plant magic root stimulant.. all bubbled in bucket for a couple of days...
i do a full res change just to keep in good habits im happy making more tea regularly, and the plants like a water change..
dont fear ive got the ec and ph pretty much spot on check both twice a day or more.. will keep adding tea once or twice a week like you said just to be sure.. im super impressed so far with the results.. thanks for the interest zakey..

Back
Top Bottom