Dr. Cronic

they do have specials, like buy 3 nirvana packs and get 1 free nirvana pack, i think you get to choose it too. When i buy my seeds its gonna be them or seed boutique

When I ordered my seeds from seed boutique last April, they sent me a free pack of 5 Shadu seeds. (Heavy indica) I haven't grown them yet, but plan to next May. I don't expect much from them since they were free. But if you're not planning on ordering from them till then, I'll let you know how they did.

The free packs from seedboutique are meant to be shared with other new growers. Not grown for yourself. It even states this at seedboutique when you place your order. I know for a fact that gypsy (owner of seedboutique) has considered stopping the free seeds due the fact that most growers "DON'T" share like he intended to be done. I hope he doesn't quit, but wouldn't blame him if he did.

Honestly, I speak to no one of my grow practices except my spouce, so I know of no one else who does grow. I hardly know anyone else who smokes for that matter. Seriously. It's something I just don't talk about. Not even in jest. If the wrong people even suspected, it would end my career, and I truely love my job.

I wouldn't blame him if he quit giving away free seeds too, though I have to admit that even if I did know a lot of people who smoked, I still wouldn't give them away, Of the few folks who do know I smoke, only my spouce knows I grow weed on our property. I intend to keep it that way.

I've ordered from both Seed bay and Seed boutique and never heard of the "Share with a friend" thing. :hmmmm: It just happens that I did share, but that was purely coincidence. Plus I'm just a helluva nice guy. :cheesygrinsmiley: :laughtwo:

Dr. Chronic runs specials, but I've never rec'd a "freebie" from them. They have a hugely awesome "customer service program" there too. :bongrip:

I got free seeds from planet skunk but they were f2s andsome were cracked. I also had a low germ rate but the actual seeds I ordered were the bomb.
I am right now waiting on some No Mercy seeds.

I got some seeds from nirvana a long time ago.
10 x skunk special and 10 x white widow and had no probs with them and when i grew them they were the bomb, very quick very healthy allround plants.
when I move back home were I can grow legaly I will be calling on Nirvana again

Back
Top Bottom